Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#1101 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 08:58 PM

hand slaves I take it are like the "fake sandals", right?

I'm using a DR photographer, and I'm sure that it will be fine!!
    Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#1102 SSNM

SSNM
    • 675 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 09:56 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by cogswellgray
      I like that idea of wearing HAND and foot slaves. I'm having a hard time finding them online because they should match eachother right? Are you planning on wearing them on both hands?
      I am planning on doing both on both hands and both feet, as I will be wearing a sari for one of my wedding outfits. I also plan to accessorize with a tikka/bindi, earrings, necklace, and bangles. And my dupatta/veil will be super elaborate to make up for the relatively simple sari design. I can't wait! Ebay has some nice stuff, but I had to search in the exotic dancer online stores; I know that sounds ghetto, but you can find some some unique jewelry pieces that can be made to be classy if accessorized well...with some clothes...that actually cover you

#1103 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
      • 330 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 11:28 PM

your going to look beautful ;-)

#1104 SSNM

SSNM
        • 675 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 12:17 AM

Quote:
          your going to look beautful ;-)
          Thanks for the vote of confidence!

#1105 elenajustine

elenajustine
          • 34 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 12:10 PM

Quote:
            Your not crazy! Trust me, my sisters pictures came out bbeaautiful! Have you seen the photos? Would you like me to send you some pics??

I would love to see pictures! You can send to elenajustine@yahoo.com

Thanks!

#1106 elenajustine

elenajustine
            • 34 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 12:12 PM

hmmm $1000 seems like a lot for fireworks. I guess i'll have to see if it works into my budget. thanks for the info!

#1107 Tam

Tam
              • 551 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 01:01 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by frenchie427
                Tam- nice dress!
                thank you Frenchie! I ended up trying it on this weekend and love it again. It does look different on me than the model (in a good way)... I was sooo worried though. I will try to post pics.. my only problem is whenever I download pics on my laptop, the screensaver always goes to a slideshow of the pics, so then my FI could see it.. maybe I'll download and then erase it..

#1108 Tam

Tam
                • 551 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 01:05 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by nsbride2010
                  I checked this website that shows sunrise/sunset times, and it shows that it will set in July around 7:20. Here is the site for anyone interested :)

Sunrise and Sunset for Dominican Republic – Santo Domingo – coming days
                  Good find Nat! who thinks of this stuff?? I might change my time to 4pm instead of 3 now.. sun sets at almost 630 on my day.

Attached Files

#1109 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                  • 2,528 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 12:31 PM

Neat little system eh? I thought it was pretty cool! I got worried about my ceremony, but its at 6, and the sun sets at about 7:20, so I will be more than alright!! :)
                    Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#1110 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
                    • 949 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 03:21 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by elenajustine
                      Hi Ebredhawk,

We are staying until the 26th so we should definitely grab a drink and I can give you a quick rundown on how things went! I'm so excited but also nervous because a lot of the planning isn't done until a few days before! I guess there are pros and cons to that too. We are doing the 4pm ceremony, figured it would be good to do before it gets dark. We are doing the ultimate package - using the onsite photographer. Is anyone else using the onsite photog? Am I crazy for not bringing my own? eeekkk!
                      absolutely!! the 25th maybe?? it's a sunday so hopefully nothing else will be going on. i'd loooove to hear all about how things went! i'm actually nervous about not having a ceremony rehearsal... i'm terrified my wedding party won't know what to do!!

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Tam
                      thank you Frenchie! I ended up trying it on this weekend and love it again. It does look different on me than the model (in a good way)... I was sooo worried though. I will try to post pics.. my only problem is whenever I download pics on my laptop, the screensaver always goes to a slideshow of the pics, so then my FI could see it.. maybe I'll download and then erase it..
                      that's exactly what i have to do too tam! the SAME thing happened to me with my dress too... i fell in love all over again! and nothing bad happened... right size and right dress.. phew!

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by nsbride2010
                      Neat little system eh? I thought it was pretty cool! I got worried about my ceremony, but its at 6, and the sun sets at about 7:20, so I will be more than alright!! :)
                      6 will be perfect for that sunset... your colors in your pictures will be gorgeous!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users