Dreams Punta Cana Brides

hello Ladies!!!!

I haven't been on this site for a while now and I see there are a few different brides logging on now!!! My date is set for 7/27/2013 and I'm actually going to the Dreams in 3 weeks to visit the hotel. Is anyone else getting married the same day?

Hi ladies...I just thought this might be a great deal for anyone interested! Included:

• Round-Trip Flights and an All-Inclusive Resort, Including Unlimited Meals, Snacks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Non-Motorized Water Sports, Evening Entertainment, and Gratuities
  • A Three- ($899 per Person), Four- ($999 per Person), or Seven-Night ($1,199 per Person) Stay in a Double-Occupancy, Preferred Club Junior Suite at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa
  • Round-Trip Flights from Cleveland, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and Baltimore Airports to Punta Cana Airport via Frontier Airlines
  • Round-Trip Ground Transportation from the Airport to Resort
  • $400 in Resort Coupons per Room, Including $200 to Spend on Spa Treatments, $120 to Spend on Two Romantic Dinners, and $80 to Spend on Bottles of Wine
  • One Visit to the Hydrotherapy Area of the Spa
  • Two-for-One Bavaro Runners or Outback Safari Excursions from Amstar Punta Cana

http://www.livingsocial.com/escapes/429252-all-inclusive-resort-flights?msdc_id=854-cleveland-eastside

Originally Posted by Ashmagoo View Post

Hi ladies...I just thought this might be a great deal for anyone interested! Included:

• Round-Trip Flights and an All-Inclusive Resort, Including Unlimited Meals, Snacks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Non-Motorized Water Sports, Evening Entertainment, and Gratuities
  • A Three- ($899 per Person), Four- ($999 per Person), or Seven-Night ($1,199 per Person) Stay in a Double-Occupancy, Preferred Club Junior Suite at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa
  • Round-Trip Flights from Cleveland, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and Baltimore Airports to Punta Cana Airport via Frontier Airlines
  • Round-Trip Ground Transportation from the Airport to Resort
  • $400 in Resort Coupons per Room, Including $200 to Spend on Spa Treatments, $120 to Spend on Two Romantic Dinners, and $80 to Spend on Bottles of Wine
  • One Visit to the Hydrotherapy Area of the Spa
  • Two-for-One Bavaro Runners or Outback Safari Excursions from Amstar Punta Cana

http://www.livingsocial.com/escapes/429252-all-inclusive-resort-flights?msdc_id=854-cleveland-eastside

Dang...I hope they have something this nice next year!! wow.gifsad.gif

So this leads me to ask...does anyone of recommendations between Wright Travel vs. Apple Vacations? I really need a deal like the one on Living Social for my guests to be able to afford to come to my wedding...I've sent feeler emails out..but I want more insight by other brides on which TA they felt really worked for them..and especially from past brides...what kind of packages have you found for your guests and how much?? I'm from Indianapolis by the way!!

Hi Sister/Brides, I'm going 2 get my FI 2 start working on a brochure and I'm picking a monagram.  I really didn't need 1 for our save the dates (the messages in a bottle) but I'm thinking I'm going 2 plaster it on everything from this point on (lol). Who has 1 already? did you make it or purchase it? they have really good 1's on etsy.....       

Deemore, I'll be there on July 28th my wedding is the Tuesday the 30th.  

Originally Posted by Chinanow View Post

So this leads me to ask...does anyone of recommendations between Wright Travel vs. Apple Vacations? I really need a deal like the one on Living Social for my guests to be able to afford to come to my wedding...I've sent feeler emails out..but I want more insight by other brides on which TA they felt really worked for them..and especially from past brides...what kind of packages have you found for your guests and how much?? I'm from Indianapolis by the way!!

Hi Chinanow, congratulations and I hope the planning process is going well for you! I am actually working with Barbara Vong from Wright Travel and all I can say is she is amazing and has been great to work with! She got us some awesome group rates and has been wonderful as far as answering every question I have (I think since I began working with her about 2 months ago, we have exchanged over 40 e-mails). She has made it very easy for our guests to put their deposits down and has been very clear as far as explaining how group booking works, incentives and things we can get for free if we book 10 to 20 rooms. In order to secure a room they require at least $100 deposit per person and guests have until 60 days before the wedding date to pay their final payment. I really have no complaints it has been such a smooth process and I hope it continues to go that way. Let me know if I could be of any help, good luck!

Deemore we have 2 meet and sip something 2 celebrate!!!!! I really need 2 know how many chairs fit going toward the gazebo and how many will fit on each side going aroun. How long is the walk from the building 2 the gazebo? I've have seen some video but still would like 2 know. I have more questions but I better get back 2 work lol....

Originally Posted by sherylh View Post

Hi Chinanow, congratulations and I hope the planning process is going well for you! I am actually working with Barbara Vong from Wright Travel and all I can say is she is amazing and has been great to work with! She got us some awesome group rates and has been wonderful as far as answering every question I have (I think since I began working with her about 2 months ago, we have exchanged over 40 e-mails). She has made it very easy for our guests to put their deposits down and has been very clear as far as explaining how group booking works, incentives and things we can get for free if we book 10 to 20 rooms. In order to secure a room they require at least $100 deposit per person and guests have until 60 days before the wedding date to pay their final payment. I really have no complaints it has been such a smooth process and I hope it continues to go that way. Let me know if I could be of any help, good luck!

May I be nosy and ask, what price and for  how many days will your guests be staying at the resort? And what state will most of your guests be flying out from....and do you know how many months did your guests have to pay their balance down? And how much did they have to pay?

Sorry for the questions....but for many of my guests...this doesn't seem affordable....but hopefully the deal will be cheap enough that it won't be out of reach for my guests...

thanks