LadyCheese

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

MSVASQ, CONGRATULATIONSSSSSS WHOOP WHOOP pinkie.gif

OK Sister/Brides, I am all over the place with centerpieces. I love the tall huge centerpieces but I know I need 2 save where I can.

I got a price of $59.00 each for a palm centerpiece that I saw on this site which I think is a great price.....I really like it but I don't think I love it.

I'm now thinking of candles in 2 different size votives with a bowl of stones, floating candles and purple flowers. The plus is I could bring everything, I just don't know..........

Originally Posted by msvasq View Post

Oh! & BTW Sister Brides I wanted to share with you all that my finance and I were the grand prize winners of the destination photo giveaway contest!  :)  :)    cheer2.gif

Congrats Jessica!! I knew you guys would win

Is anyone getting married the first week of July....I was trying to see if I could just buy off the person before any decorations or votives I may need to keep me from having to carry them to the resort and to keep them from having to take them home with them!!

check out my kissing pomander flower balls I'm planning on having them at the ceremony.  what you guys think?

I am also going to have ribbon wangs instead of bubbles or trowing flower petals.  tell me what you guys think.

Is anyone getting married the first week of July....I was trying to see if I could just buy off the person before any decorations or votives I may need to keep me from having to carry them to the resort and to keep them from having to take them home with them!!
When are you getting married? I get married on the 13th...