Jump to content
LadyCheese

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

Recommended Posts

Hi brides! I'm new to the forum and loving it so far! Everyone's so great here! :-D I have a question I'm hoping someone can help me with: I'm trying to fill out the online wedding request form and there are only 3 options for preferred reception location (beach, wedding gazebo, or ballroom). Why aren't any of the terrace locations an option? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How does the pricing work on the dinners and cocktail parties?  I think we are going to go with the Silver dinner and cocktails but the most they give a price for is 20 guests.  We will have at least 30.  Will we have to pay per person for the dinner, party, and cake for anything over 20 people?  That could get expensive in a hurry so I would like to plan ahead.  Thanks for your help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know how much it costs to hire an outside photographer to come to Dreams and what the package includes? I'm trying to save money but it seems like everyone is very happy they spent the money on this! Thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also ... I just realized my original post didn't show! I'm new to the forum and loving it so far! Everyone here seems so great! :-D I have a question that I'm hoping someone can help me with. I wanted to fill out the online wedding request form and the only 3 options for preferred reception locations are beach, gazebo and ballroom. How do I request one of the terraces?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is $55 dollars for a day pass for outside photographers.  We are using HDC Photography as they were very reasonable and after lots of searching, I am still unable to find any negative things about them on this site.  We are also using them for our videography.  I'm sure the resort photographer is great but their packages are much more expensive.  The middle wedding package includes 36 pictures I believe and if you are using an outside photographer, I think you just forfeit this part of the package. I'm sure you can't go wrong with whatever you choose!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From my understanding you would have to pay per person over 20, but if you look at the pricing you already are paying per person for the 20 guests so going up to 30 wouldn't really be a much of a difference.

 

Silver Dinner: 20 people x $31 (which is what they charge for the extra people) = $620 (which is the same price as the package already).

 

Silver Cocktail: 20 people x $9/person = $180 (same as package)

 

At least that is what I've noticed unless I'm some how getting myself confused! We are doing the silver dinner, and we have over 20 people so once we get back I will hopefully be able to tell you girls what they do with the over 20 people, unless another bride who's already been there knows? Maybe they charge taxes on anyone over 20 people?
 

Originally Posted by ksugirl View Post

How does the pricing work on the dinners and cocktail parties?  I think we are going to go with the Silver dinner and cocktails but the most they give a price for is 20 guests.  We will have at least 30.  Will we have to pay per person for the dinner, party, and cake for anything over 20 people?  That could get expensive in a hurry so I would like to plan ahead.  Thanks for your help!



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I'm not sure about that one regarding the form, as the one I filled out didn't have those options. I just submitted the one my wedding coordinator sent me and then requested one of the terraces when my date was officially confirmed. Probably best to email one of the wedding coordinators to ask as they would be able to give you a better answer.
 

Originally Posted by LiveLaughLove View Post

Also ... I just realized my original post didn't show! I'm new to the forum and loving it so far! Everyone here seems so great! :-D I have a question that I'm hoping someone can help me with. I wanted to fill out the online wedding request form and the only 3 options for preferred reception locations are beach, gazebo and ballroom. How do I request one of the terraces?



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the 20 guests are $25 per person, or $500, then 30 guests are $25 pp as well, or $750.  If you have, say, 15 guests, you still have to pay the minimum $500 for the reception.... same goes for cocktail hour. 

 

Originally Posted by ksugirl View Post

How does the pricing work on the dinners and cocktail parties?  I think we are going to go with the Silver dinner and cocktails but the most they give a price for is 20 guests.  We will have at least 30.  Will we have to pay per person for the dinner, party, and cake for anything over 20 people?  That could get expensive in a hurry so I would like to plan ahead.  Thanks for your help!



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I sent you a PM.

 

Originally Posted by LiveLaughLove View Post

Does anyone know how much it costs to hire an outside photographer to come to Dreams and what the package includes? I'm trying to save money but it seems like everyone is very happy they spent the money on this! Thanks! 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hi my husband and I are renewing our wedding vows at dreams Punta cana resort and spot QE hace the ultimate dream package but it's very simple the resort is charging a whole lot for decorations any one ever bought their own decorations to the resort they also charge to put your decorations up.
    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
  • Topics

×