LadyCheese

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

We went with the complimentary package and then added on what we wanted. We added on the gold dinner package for 42 people, that was the part that was taxed.

They didn't charge you the 10% service charge (sorry to sound like a broken record, but it stated on their menu that they add this fee...it sounds like the waived it for you? Or did you just tip them well)?

ACH... do you remember what your food choices were with the dinner package you chose? soccergurl made it sound like she was able to choose items from the menu of the restaurant that her reception was at, but i was under the impression that each lever (silver, gold, etc.) had its own distinct options that were independent on your reception location.

sorry if that doesn't make any sense! thank you so much for answering all of our questions!

Yes, that's right. We chose the Gold Dinner menu and there are things you can choose off of there for each course. We chose the Hearts of Palm salad, the Dominican stew, and the steak and shrimp, then the tiramisu for dessert. All of the food was delicious!

Another quick questions for you ACH2009 - did Dreams provide a microphone / speakers for the ceremony?

Thanks!

Jocy

We had speakers for the music when I walked down the aisle but there was no microphone during the ceremony. Everyone was sitting close enough that they could hear us exchanging our vows. It's a pretty intimate setting, there really wasn't a need for a microphone.

Hi to everyone!! Just wanted to drop back in...just got home last night in time for 2 softball games! We had the most fun and fabulous wedding ever, even though our wedding day was the only rainy day of the 2 weeks we were there!! Despite that, it all went so smoothly and in the end it's the friends and family there with you that make it so worth while and fun!! I'll try and learn how to post pictures when I have some more time, and when I un-pack them!

If anyone has any questions though, I'll do my best to answer them for you! No matter what happens on the day of, you're marrying your best friend and that's all that matters!

Leila