LadyCheese

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

I'd LOVE to have a fire show!! Now that's something the screams DW to me!! How often does a regular wedding have one of those?!

I think that would definitely be something I'd remember...

I'm not sure how this works, but does anyone know what you have to do to just reserve tables at a restaurant for the reception so you don't have to pay for a private dinner? Just wondering how awful of a choice it would be, or if it's been done before with good results. I'm not sure how many of our folks would be up and dancing, so a restaurant reception would be a cheap alternative for us...and maybe just have a cocktail hour during after-ceremony pictures...Any ideas or thoughts?

We were thinking about doing a bonfire as well. It's just sort of annoying that you hvae to pay extra for the bar setup and everything if you want that - but it's still on my mind. Considering the fire dancers too!

Erin - I got a email from Deyanira today too answering a few questions but it wasn't super comprehensive. Maybe I should email her again asking her what other lose ends or things I need to deal with since April 23 is just around the corner.

Has anyone had luck having an additional entree option for vegetarian guests?

Ashley- love the teaser. And the sneakers are super cute!

I like the fire show idea better than the bonfire. I agree that the bonfire might drag a little as where the fire show will be more entertaining and something most people don't really get to see! Let me know what you ladies decide!

Erin, can't believe your wedding is right around the corner. Have you settled everything with J's daughter yet (hope it all works out) Done with all your planning and to-do list?

Cristine-I think for you to reserve tables for a large group of people you still may have to pay $10 per person for them to set everything up for you as a group. Still cheaper than having a reception. Don't quote me on that but I'm pretty sure. Double check with your WC.

It has been kinda quiet here ladies. We must all be busy finalizing things. Hope to here from you all soon.

Good morning ladies! I've been MIA and I have alot of catching up to do!

As I was scanning through the pages, I noticed you guys were talking about your WC lack of commmunication.

I have sent her a few emails on the same fact, confirming my wedding location, date, time, reception, and asking about the deposit. She hasnt written back to ANY. Its making me really nervous! I know my wedding date is confirmed but come on, give a bride some peace of mind!! So, I forwarded my last email to her with a note asking her if she could please respond as I have a sent her a few emails on the same subject. So hopefully I'll be hearing from her soon :-(

On a positive note, I've ordered my dress! SO excited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogswellgray View Post
Good morning ladies! I've been MIA and I have alot of catching up to do!
As I was scanning through the pages, I noticed you guys were talking about your WC lack of commmunication.
I have sent her a few emails on the same fact, confirming my wedding location, date, time, reception, and asking about the deposit. She hasnt written back to ANY. Its making me really nervous! I know my wedding date is confirmed but come on, give a bride some peace of mind!! So, I forwarded my last email to her with a note asking her if she could please respond as I have a sent her a few emails on the same subject. So hopefully I'll be hearing from her soon :-(

On a positive note, I've ordered my dress! SO excited!
Who's your WC?

jennifer, it's just the one that's posted on the dreams site i believe. nothing new or different there. also, i wouldn't worry about the communication. since your date is all the way out in october, your WC may be prioritizing weddings that are before yours since their busiest time of the year is about to start up!

jenise, we won't know about J's daughter until at least april 8th, but thanks for asking!! her mom claims that she sent in everything for her passport, but we'll see about that. nothing we can do now but wait! i'm also not even close to being done with my to do list, but i think everything i have written down is everything i need to do before we leave. a lot of it is last minute organizational stuff which i am fine with!!

Deyanira. SHes normally pretty responsive, well atleast she was before I confirmed.

Cake question:

Does it cost extra to get your cake to look a certain way?? I would ask Deyanira but I want her to answer my other emails first lol. Or do they have flowers or something we could add to it? I wanted the icing to have swirls like this>>>http://www.thecasualgourmet.com/wp-c...dding-cake.jpg

or I could bring shells for them to put on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogswellgray View Post
erin- can you send me the 2010 wedding guide? is it something we havent seen yet?
ashley- that shoot looks so fun!! i love your tennis!
toya- can you send me that packet too?

jennifercogswell09@comcast.net
Hey Jennifer, I just sent it.

Good Afternoon Ladies, how is everyone ?