Jump to content
LadyCheese

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

Recommended Posts

man u girls make me feel lazy! hahah! i havent been doing ANY wedding planning this month. i made a mock of my invites then gave up!! i've hit a wedding planning plateau!im throwing my sister a baby shower so thats been taking over for now. but i have book our stay so thats exciting! i think we are going to put an extra deposit on a standard room just incase any of our guests our slacking because the early booking rate will be going up after this month.

im shopping for my dress in 2 weeks! very excited so ill post pics when im done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by elifrigo View Post
Jenise, I just emailed you some info that I received from the photographer that Erin gave us. I also want to do it late summer to get in shape and be a bit tan...

Christine, PM me your email so I can send you what I sent Jenise...

I also would like to do a group rate to get a better price!
Jenise and Christine, I just emailed both of you! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrdavis23 View Post
Erin which site did you order the orchids from ? I am going to order those ASAP thats my whole flower concept lol......

Your pictures look great !
Cymbidium Orchid Spray 25in Green
that's the link to where we ordered the orchids from!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PynkLemonade View Post
Hey Ladies, so I finally figured out how to post pictures on here so I would love for you guys to check out our save the dates, so if you have some time check them out here...

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...6/#post1183671
misty they look amazing!!! you've got to be SO excited with them and i'm sure your guests will love them as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogswellgray View Post
man u girls make me feel lazy! hahah! i havent been doing ANY wedding planning this month. i made a mock of my invites then gave up!! i've hit a wedding planning plateau!im throwing my sister a baby shower so thats been taking over for now. but i have book our stay so thats exciting! i think we are going to put an extra deposit on a standard room just incase any of our guests our slacking because the early booking rate will be going up after this month.
im shopping for my dress in 2 weeks! very excited so ill post pics when im done!
it's funny you say this, because i think everyone goes through a period where you just don't do a darn thing for the wedding! it will pick back up again, but everyone has to take a break! sometimes there just aren't things to do! enjoy the break, trust me! i am already getting tired of thinking through all the little details over and over!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Erin, I am at that period now where I don't want to do anything else, lol. Guess I am all pooped out but now I really need to start the formal invitation and stick with just one idea bc my sister keeps telling me I have to much going on when I wish she could just see inside my brain so she can know what I'm talking about, lol!

 

And Erin the tats are amazing! I love the one that takes up your entire side! Girl you got some courage for that one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying on dresses is the fun part (well, at least for me it was)!

 

I think once you get "the" dress, you'll be more excited to finish the rest of your planning. You have plenty of time for planning though. Do things at your own pace so you don't get overwhelmed. There will come a period of "i'm over it" and then they'll be a period were it's constant planning!

 

You'll get through. =) enjoy the process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by cogswellgray View Post
man u girls make me feel lazy! hahah! i havent been doing ANY wedding planning this month. i made a mock of my invites then gave up!! i've hit a wedding planning plateau!im throwing my sister a baby shower so thats been taking over for now. but i have book our stay so thats exciting! i think we are going to put an extra deposit on a standard room just incase any of our guests our slacking because the early booking rate will be going up after this month.
im shopping for my dress in 2 weeks! very excited so ill post pics when im done!
Jennifer you are not alone I think we all go through that feeling because I am on a wedding plateau as well, I haven't done much of any planning for the last 2 months lol... but I will soon get into gear because my siggy now say 3months and 3 weeks left yikes lol..... that will be here quick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×