LadyCheese

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

I sent you a PM back. I got them about 4 weeks ago. I think they were $70+tax. They come in black, pink and white?? can't remember now.

I know they're still in the stores though!

HEy Nat,

Are you having people come to your legal ceremony?

What kind of AHR are you guys having? We need to start planning ours, and my DH wants a BBQ, but I want something more formal.. not reception, but cocktail/hor's deuvres classy, but not too much.. make sensehuh.gif And we really don't want to spend too much money...

Hey Misty and Toya!!! Are you snowed in? I heard there's lots of areas that have no power so I guess maybe you won't be able to read this... just keep thinking in a few more months you will be in sunny, hot Punta Cana!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam View Post
Hey Misty and Toya!!! Are you snowed in? I heard there's lots of areas that have no power so I guess maybe you won't be able to read this... just keep thinking in a few more months you will be in sunny, hot Punta Cana!!
Girl yes, we are snowed in and I went outside and it comes up to my waist, mind you I'm only 5'0, but that's still alot of gosh darn snow!! Lucky for me, our powerlines out here are underground so no power outages (crossing my fingers).

Jocy decided to move in or something!! haha

Tam for our AHR in Halifax we are getting a venue for free (its like a banquet hall) donated by my uncle, the bartender will only cost us like $25 bucks, the DJ is giving us a discount so that's cheap too! We are going to get all of our family members (the women) to make some little finger foods and get m little cousins friends to serve them like a cocktail hour... haha we will pay them like $20 an hour or something, free money for 17 yr olds! Then we are having cupcakes (getting them from Superstore cheap) and a mini cake to cut, and then a big dance!

For our AHR in Montreal, it really is just a backyard BBQ. If my family wasn;t so big, I would have done the same thing here... so much easier!

so Tam get your hands on some contacts you have and call in favors is my advice! I'm getting a lot of stuff for free to borrow for decoration, and the stuff we are buying is cheapy cheapy AKA superstore cupcakes haha they are really good! You go thee about a week or two before you need them, tell them how many you need and what color icing you want and they will order them in for you :)