LadyCheese

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

Jocy and/or Tam, I have a small favor to ask you!!

Could one or both of you take pictures of the activities boards they have up at the resort? Or, better yet (but unlikely) if they have a brochure, could you bring it back?

OMG and Tam, could you snag one of those brochures that Sunwing gives you in your de-briefing of the hotel and excursion options? I would love to put that in our welcome book :)

Thanks ladies!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsbride2010 View Post
Jocy and/or Tam, I have a small favor to ask you!!

Could one or both of you take pictures of the activities boards they have up at the resort? Or, better yet (but unlikely) if they have a brochure, could you bring it back?

OMG and Tam, could you snag one of those brochures that Sunwing gives you in your de-briefing of the hotel and excursion options? I would love to put that in our welcome book :)

Thanks ladies!!
Nat,
I will try to remember the picture of the board... the brochure will not be a problem..
I am freakin that I am forgetting something and feel like a fat cow right now... didn't lose as much weight as I thought I was going to and am a chunky monkey bride now who's going away with some skinny bitches!! (2 are my BM)! rant.gif

This more than anything else is eating at me and there's nothing I can do about it now... have been working out for the last 6 months regularly and only 10lbs off and about 8 inches... on a good note, my dress fits well.. just not my swim suits!!!smile41.gif

If I didn't know better, I'd say I'm PMSing, but can't use that one for my rant... sorry girls just stressed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by melbeern View Post
Hi, can anyone confirm if smoking is allowed on the Dreams Punta Cana property? We have some guests that are smokers.

Thanks!
Mel,
Last I was there, you can smoke anywhere even at the airport.. they are not as strict with their health regulations..at least not when I was there before

Hey Nat, i'll for sure shove anything helpful in my bag and bring it back for you ladies! I know we'll have tons of space coming home since we won't have OOT bags!! Plus I'm a fiend with my camera so there will be millions of photos. :o)

Tam, you might not feel great right now but it's probably all stress related. Just think when you arrive in paradise, have a cocktail to calm the nerves - you'll feel great! Plus on your wedding day you'll have your hair and make-up done, your amazing dress...you're FI wont even recognize you you'll be so gorgeous!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam View Post
Mel,
Last I was there, you can smoke anywhere even at the airport.. they are not as strict with their health regulations..at least not when I was there before
Thanks Tam! Baltobabe on the Dreams forums confirmed.

Congrats ladies!! Have a wonderful time!!!

smile03.gifsmile03.gifsmile03.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam View Post
Nat,
I will try to remember the picture of the board... the brochure will not be a problem..
I am freakin that I am forgetting something and feel like a fat cow right now... didn't lose as much weight as I thought I was going to and am a chunky monkey bride now who's going away with some skinny bitches!! (2 are my BM)! rant.gif

This more than anything else is eating at me and there's nothing I can do about it now... have been working out for the last 6 months regularly and only 10lbs off and about 8 inches... on a good note, my dress fits well.. just not my swim suits!!!smile41.gif

If I didn't know better, I'd say I'm PMSing, but can't use that one for my rant... sorry girls just stressed...

awww Tam stop worrying soo much you will be just fine and you will look gorgeous and everything will be wonderful, just wait and see. smile03.gif

eeee! i'm excited for you guys too!! so so close!! think of us fondly while you're there and try to take a deep breath and enjoy the experience! much easier said than done i know, but you want to remember how much fun you had and not how stressful it was!!

speaking of stress.. i just found out that i'm stuck in west virginia until january 29th (no going home on weekends) so i'm focusing energy on little wedding things to get me through. already starting a packing list only because i need to think about something else right now!