LadyCheese

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

Nat, can you send me the pics of the chuppah please... I can't find them anymore.

Jocy, I don't have the cocktails menu that I can find, but I'm sure I have it.. I will keep looking as it's bugging me now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogswellgray View Post
i cant find anyone whos getting married on the beach :-(
I should just ask Deyanira but yea, ill probly have to go barefoot. Thanks!
I'm getting married on the beach and just going barefoot for the ceremony and will put on ballet flats after for the reception.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogswellgray View Post
Sooooo this is a dumb question but...what are BD picshuh.gifhuh.gif??
BD stands for boudoir pictures..

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsbride2010 View Post
I think the email I just sent it to was yours Tam, let me know that you got it :)

You are very welcome Jen :)
Got it, thanks Nat.

I have a silly question...are those of you going with the chuppa option on the beach Jewish? Just wondering if it would be weird to use it coz i think it looks nice!!

Also to chime in about footwear... we're getting married on the beach and both wearing flip flops. Heels are my nemesis so will not be making an appearance the whole time we're away!

Hello fellow brides!

I have just confirmed my wedding date at Dreams Punta Cana. I am sure I will be asking lots of questions from here on out. It is nice to know others will be going through the same exact thing as me.

I feel like just picking the resort and date was the hard part. I was so relieved when everything was confirmed. Now I think a lot of my plannign will depend on how many guests decide to come. The main thing I need to decide is whether I want to be married on the beach or in the gazebo. Also the reception private, or at a restaurant.

Is anyone having theirs at a restaurant, if so which one is the best?