Dreams Punta Cana Brides

Hi Sister/Brides,

msvasq u gave me a heart attack lol. I could do without the florist (I guess) but HDC photos I wouldnâ€t give up without a fight….. Stopping outside vendors is something Iâ€m sure they would like 2 do. It would be so mush more money for them, with those prices they charge. I think $150.00pp is a lot 2 pay just 2 have a vendor come on property. I better add that into my budget now while Iâ€m thinking about it.  

Tcruze those pom poms are really pretty they are going 2 look wonderful…..

I have a problem Sister/Brides tell me what you would do….  9 ppl have said they will not be booking with the travel agent but they are coming. I want 2 start ordering my OOT Bags and items. If these ppl that have told me, and who knows who else book after I order what should I do? The items Iâ€m ordering are: the bags, travel mugs, t-shirts, beach towels, (all personalized with Punta Cana and our date) suntan lotion and a camera.(I wanted 2 get items they could keep using after the trip) I canâ€t just go back and order 4 or 5 more that would cost 2 much. We get deals because weâ€re ordering in bulk. I donâ€t want 2 just order a whole bunch of extra because whoâ€s 2 say they will really book anyway. We have 43ppl booked with the travel agent so I was going 2 order 50 of everything. What do I do if more than 50 book?????????        

Originally Posted by skyy View Post

Hi Sister/Brides,

msvasq u gave me a heart attack lol. I could do without the florist (I guess) but HDC photos I wouldnâ€t give up without a fight….. Stopping outside vendors is something Iâ€m sure they would like 2 do. It would be so mush more money for them, with those prices they charge. I think $150.00pp is a lot 2 pay just 2 have a vendor come on property. I better add that into my budget now while Iâ€m thinking about it.  

I have a problem Sister/Brides tell me what you would do….  9 ppl have said they will not be booking with the travel agent but they are coming. I want 2 start ordering my OOT Bags and items. If these ppl that have told me, and who knows who else book after I order what should I do? The items Iâ€m ordering are: the bags, travel mugs, t-shirts, beach towels, (all personalized with Punta Cana and our date) suntan lotion and a camera.(I wanted 2 get items they could keep using after the trip) I canâ€t just go back and order 4 or 5 more that would cost 2 much. We get deals because weâ€re ordering in bulk. I donâ€t want 2 just order a whole bunch of extra because whoâ€s 2 say they will really book anyway. We have 43ppl booked with the travel agent so I was going 2 order 50 of everything. What do I do if more than 50 book?????????        

What you need to do is give them a firm date as far as when they need to book...they don't need to book with the travel agent but if they don't honor your date then they will miss out on the OOT bags...or you could just order for those who are confirmed and then just buy some extra stuff at the store for extra people who book. It might cost you a bit more but at least you will have enough bags for everyone.

@msvasq thank you, I contacted my WC and she said that there won't be any problem incorporating them.  I want them at the ceremony at the beginning of the isle and at the end, and if they can incorporate them somewhere in the reception, but I'm focusing on them being at the ceremony.  I still don't know how, but I hope is not ugly.  LOL

I love all of your details!! &  T your dress is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaah!! so excited for you!!!!!!!! 

what are you going to do about your hair and makeup??? i have the spa prices ill post separately if any of you were interested in that.

btw i think your right about not getting charged extra for clean-up/set-up if you do the packaged b/c its included. but i did ask about the decor and Carolina my WC said it was $1  ::sigh::  but double check b/c the last thing you need is for them to upcharge you if at the end they don't even charge to hang stuff. its better to have it writing just to be on the save side!

Originally Posted by Tcruz21 View Post

@ Msvasq and Chinanow WWWWHHHHHHAAAAAT A buck and hang!  I was under the impression that the whole ceremony and reception was free if you do a package meal!  I did see that there was a charge for set up for the reception.  5 bucks per person for set up and clean up.  I asked on Dreams Punta Cana Brides if that was true.  One bride responded and said no if you do a package meal.  SIGH but ill ask...I wont be surprised if they do charge me!  Jerks lol jk

My reception will be at the Porofino : ) Im hoping since my wedding is at 6pm by the time we have dinner it will have cooled off and its by the ocean so im hoping the breeze will help too!

Of course silly you can steal as much as you want!  You are all the blind leading the blind getting married at a place we have all never seen!  Im not sure what I would have done w/o Pinterest, Etsy, and FB!  These websites help a ton too!  So please steal away!!! : ) As soon as I get married ill be back to tell you all the DOs and DONTs! I know how much it helped me to hear what other brides have done : )

Wedding Favors Bought them on Etsy I believe 17.00 Each...Doing one Frame per room

Wedding Dress 1st Fitting I hope it will work for the beach! Allure

Wedding Invites done by a local vendor..1.50 EACH!!!!

1000 Hope this Helps Ladies! : )  43 more days!  YIKES!!!!

skyyy so sorry for the mini heart attack!!!

i agree w/ sheryl a firm date is what you need to give these ppl. & stalk if you need to, to get a response! lol

but if you get more than 50 ppl book is there somewhere else that would allow you to do a small order w/out costing you too much extra? i mean, your saving $$ by buying in bulk... maybe the addtl difference of buying lets say 10 more of each isn't so bad??

btw where are you ordering your goodies from??

oh! and question, do you get comp room nights with your TA?? b/c i've really pushed for ppl to book with the TA since we get free nights per a # of rooms books

Originally Posted by skyy View Post

Hi Sister/Brides,

sheryl i'm in the same boat!!!! lol  well i'm less than a year but i wish it was happening much sooner :) hehe

Originally Posted by sherylh View Post

wow! sooo pretty! love your dress... lucky girl you're wedding is almost here =) Mine isn't until next August and now I'm all excited and wishing it was this year, lol...don't know how I will be able to deal with waiting a WHOLE year, oh well, can't wait to hear about your big day! Especially because I am also having a 6pm ceremony and have been thinking maybe it's not a great idea because it may not give us enough time to do the cocktail hour and reception, announcements, etc. but we'll see