Dreams Punta Cana Brides

Hi Raq87!

We arrive on November 12!  I can't believe how quickly it is coming up!  I emailed the spa at

spa.drepc@dreamsresorts.com.  It took a couple days for a response, but I had no issues.  No worries!!!!  Congratulations and have a blessed wedding day :)

Originally Posted by Raq87 View Post

Hi Pfeiffla! I'm getting married on November 16th! When do you guys arrive?

Also, how did your make your spa appointments? Do you have the email address? I'm worried because I haven't made appointments yet......

Leave in 4 days and get married in 8 days! Can't wait, all is set on my end! Just now ready to enjoy the vacation with friends and family and then the wedding day! I'll post an update/review when i get back to the states the week of the 14th! Good luck to all the brides getting married next weekend, i will look out for you when I'm there! 

Well I'm just finishing my last day of work for 2 weeks! We leave on Monday and get married next Friday the 4th! Still have a lot of packing to do this weekend but other than that everything else is taken care of. Only 1 issue so far, my mom found out today that she has shingles. I'm hoping by the time she comes next Tuesday she is feeling a little better. Hopefully no other issues will arise! Regardless I'm so ready to marry my best friend in a beautiful paradise! Talk to you all when I get back!

Oh no Melissa, hope your mom does get better prior to leaving on Tuesday! Good luck on your travels and wedding day! Hope all goes well. We just finished packing and OH MY, will be paying the extra $35 to be able to bring an extra luggage (cheaper than paying the $50 for over weight luggage for only an additional 10lbs). Anyway, good luck to all the brides in the planning stages, if there is anything you need while i'm there, i can try to help, so just PM me or post here. =)

All packed and ready to be picked up at 5:45 am to head to the airport. I can't believe it's finally here! I will definitely report when I get back. Ska, that stinks about the bag fee. We got a great deal on first class tickets and luckily our airline allows us each to bring 3 bags each up to 70 lbs for free! Thank god cause we definitely need it. Oh we also used space bags for our close it made a HUGE difference with the packing. Good luck to all brides in the final stretch!

Originally Posted by ska2m View Post

Leave in 4 days and get married in 8 days! Can't wait, all is set on my end! Just now ready to enjoy the vacation with friends and family and then the wedding day! I'll post an update/review when i get back to the states the week of the 14th! Good luck to all the brides getting married next weekend, i will look out for you when I'm there! 

This must be so exciting!  After all that planning, to have the time finally come!  I can't wait to read your reviews :)

Originally Posted by Melissa727 View Post

Well I'm just finishing my last day of work for 2 weeks! We leave on Monday and get married next Friday the 4th! Still have a lot of packing to do this weekend but other than that everything else is taken care of. Only 1 issue so far, my mom found out today that she has shingles. I'm hoping by the time she comes next Tuesday she is feeling a little better. Hopefully no other issues will arise! Regardless I'm so ready to marry my best friend in a beautiful paradise! Talk to you all when I get back!

Who doesn't love getting up early when you're leaving on vacation...and getting married on top of it!  Hope everything goes off without a hitch ;)

Good Morning Brides!

My FI and I are getting ready to book and it's really hard from, the website, to figure out which picture of the rooms belong with which rooms.  Does anyone who is back now have pictures of the Honeymoon Suite?  Or any other rooms?

Also, first dance, daddy/daughter dance, mom/groom dance - did you do those after dinner still in the restaurant or did you try to get the club to play slower songs?  Just trying to work those little things out in my head. 

Thanks to all the brides that come back and post for all of us who are anxious, excited, and day dreaming about when it's our turn...

Carly

Hello !!

I was wondering, when you book the Dreams wedding package and you have more then 5 rooms booked, do they subtract the price of the complimentary package from the price ??? And If I do not want the photographer in the dreams package since I have my own, do they subtract it from the price ??

thanx ladies :P