Dreams Punta Cana Brides

i wrote the wrong wedding website address on my stds! I felt like an idiot! I sent out follow up xmas cards with our "new" wedding website. haha.

thats so exciting girls! getting stuff done! And Nat, i love love love your centerpeice!! great find! I would love it if you ladies shared your pre wedding packets!

I was able to cross off something on our list and not even leave the house! My FI thought he lost his passport so in about a week he was going to reeapply for one, but as we were filling out the paper work he took a 2nd look and TADA! it magically appeared! CHECK! aand I made a final decision my BM dresses ;-) Although these girls are slacking on the measurements....ugh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsbride2010 View Post
LOL Toya you sound like me! I always feel like I'm missing something when I make a list!

Sooo thanks to the Michaels sale this weekend, I COMPLETELY changed my centrepieces! They had a mock-up on display, and I fell in love with it. The bowls were only $2.99, so thank goodness for that! My Mom offered to buy it because she just loved it so much, and I was being cheap since I already bought mine hahaha

Here is what the mock-up looks like:
Click the image to open in full size.
Nat, I love that is gonna be sooo cute. When I went to Michaels I racked up on a whole lot of stuff there sale was GREATTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!! I bought the glass vases for 1.99 and I bought 15 of them for the AHR

One day I need to really sit down and organize everything I have done so far so when I put together my planning thread it will be easy. as soon as I put the finishing touches on my pre travel brochure I will upload the link, I will also upload my dress fitting pictures tomorrow whoohoooo

nat, i am in LOVE with those centerpieces! so simple and sweet.. very classy!! did you ever give us an update on whether or not you could still use la barcaza??

glad i could help with the pre-trip booklet too! so far not too many questions from guests except people freaking out that they don't have airline tickets (duh.. online reservations folks).

toya i can't wait to see your dress fitting pictures! and from personal experience, making up your planning thread ahead of time is the best idea ever. it would have taken me FOREVER if i didn't start a while ago! i'll probably post mine next week some time.. not that you guys haven't seen practially everything so far!

i'm so glad everyone has made goofy mistakes like our invitation mishap.. that's about the extent of mistakes i can handle right now!!

hey! so for everyone thats making their own centerpieces - how are you getting everything down there? are you going to attempt to ship? i was a little weary of the option because nothing is really guaranteed to arrive....

we leave this sunday! i'm getting sooo nervous, especially since the weather says there is a chance for rain. Hopefully it will just be quick showers and not last the whole day. i've been packing and my suitcases are overflowing, i have a huge bag of just favors so atleast i wont have to bring that back with me. My bridesmaid is bringing my centerpieces so atleast that's one thing i wont hvae to carry. so happy american airlines lets you check 2 bags for free on international flights!

elena, will you be there through the weekend?? we get in on the 24th! we should try to meet up!!

at this point, i wouldn't risk shipping anything. you never know how long it will take! i'm just wrapping up the vases in bubble wrap and shoving whatever clothes or soft things i can find inside of them. hopefully that will be all that it takes!

also, i'm pretty sure every day down there says there's a chance for rain, but from what i hear the showers move through really quick and don't ruin the whole day!!