my planning stuff - pic heavy!

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#61 lyrebard

lyrebard
  • 229 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 12:55 PM

Lauren!

How did you make the little circles you used when you wrapped everything (warm, munch, etc.) and was just wondering how you put those together? Were they printed stickers stuck on cardstock with grommets? Were they something else? I'm trying to figure out if I'd have time to put them together, and would LOVE to know how you did them!

Thanks thanks thanks!!

#62 1elephant

1elephant
    • VIP Member
    • 15,998 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 01:16 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by lyrebard
      Lauren!

How did you make the little circles you used when you wrapped everything (warm, munch, etc.) and was just wondering how you put those together? Were they printed stickers stuck on cardstock with grommets? Were they something else? I'm trying to figure out if I'd have time to put them together, and would LOVE to know how you did them!

Thanks thanks thanks!!
      i bought a circle cutter from michaels (and several extra blades) for all of the circles. stickers would have been the right way to go, lol, but they were all thick cardstock, attached with glue dots. some (most, maybe?) of them had eyelets on them, to keep them in place, and to put the ribbon thru. i'm not going to lie - they were VERY time consuming, and i probably should have done an easier shape, or used stickers, or both. hth!

#63 rach220

rach220
      • 532 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 05:28 AM

I love everything...especially your tshirts!!!

Congrats

Married July 16, 2009
        Aventura Cove Palace Resort
        Riviera Maya, Mexico

photo by Misti Douglas

#64 tcuvicki

tcuvicki
        • 75 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 05:27 PM

Everything looks great! I love your rehearsal dinner invites and the nail polish idea is adorable!

#65 moepeedy

moepeedy
          • 491 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 02:27 PM

Hello Lauren,

I am head over heals for the black and red bag that you are giving your bridesmaid. Where did you purchase. I absolutely would love one for me. LOVE LOVE the bag. If I were your bridesmaid I would be in heaven. LOLOL!!!! great choice. Again if you could let me know where you found this bag I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks and savor every moment on your special day!

Maureen - moepeedy
            Moe's Plannin Thread Super Long

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t45234

#66 1elephant

1elephant
            • VIP Member
            • 15,998 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:19 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by moepeedy
              Hello Lauren,

I am head over heals for the black and red bag that you are giving your bridesmaid. Where did you purchase. I absolutely would love one for me. LOVE LOVE the bag. If I were your bridesmaid I would be in heaven. LOLOL!!!! great choice. Again if you could let me know where you found this bag I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks and savor every moment on your special day!

Maureen - moepeedy
              hi maureen,
              i bought them from a woman named joyce on etsy. here's a link, but you may need to sign in: Etsy :: Gorgeous Ivory Flower Print Jumbo Hobo Bag
              joyce's shop name is jpleasant, and she's SO nice and helpful. i bought a lot of bags from her! i'll pm you my etsy user name.

#67 moepeedy

moepeedy
              • 491 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 04:09 PM

Lauren,

Thanks for the info on the bridesmaid bags. I am so excited can't wait to place my order.
                Moe's Plannin Thread Super Long

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t45234

#68 merocket59

merocket59
                • 937 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 10:13 PM

Great job! Everything looks so nice!

#69 ameliamae

ameliamae
                  • 48 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 11:11 PM

Wow!! love it!! Where did you get the idea for the tissue thing? did you diy? I especially like the coloring book! What a fun Idea!!!
                    The future Mrs. Sellars!!

#70 KarenM

KarenM
                    • 1,920 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:17 PM

Hey Lauren, quick question - I know it's been a while but how was the chicken & steak as your entree? I've been looking at menu options & am not sure what we want yet but I like the idea of having both. Did you decide your menu before you got down there or after you arrived & met with the WC? Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users