Hi, I'm Tara

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TARA0616

TARA0616
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 03:47 PM

Hey Tammy...

Thanks for starting this new Chat forum. i love it!

I just made myself a bio on theknot.com. If you want to look me up my name is CaboBride7/8/06

Hope you had a great weekend. Talk to you soon!

Tara :)

#2 TARA0616

TARA0616
    • 18 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 04:09 PM

Hi there!

I'm Tara. I live in southern CA and getting married at Dreams 7/8/06. I would like to put postcards in my OOT bags. When you are there, would you mind picking some up for me? Do you know how much they are? I won't be picky, I just want a varity. Also, do you know about postage?

Let me know...

Thanks!!!

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 16 January 2006 - 08:17 PM

hey Tara,

i just have this here because it is just an easier forum to manage and reference back information...

i hope people start using it.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 16 January 2006 - 10:27 PM

Hey Tara,

if Felissa can't, would ericka or maye be able to help you get them....

Click the image to open in full size.
      Tammy & Steve

Dreams Resort

May 27, 2006

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 TARA0616

TARA0616
      • 18 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 03:52 PM

Okay thanks. On loscabosguide.com they want .75 each post card. I'm use to postcards being cheap like 10 for $1!!!

Please let me know what you find out.

Thanks!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users