Sign in to follow this  
aeroo

Would parasols get in the way of people's view?

I am probably getting the smaller sized parasols, but am just a bit concerned that they would block people's view of the ceremony, for the people sitting in the mid to back rows.

What do you think?

It would all depend how they are holding them I would think. If they have them over their shoulder it may block the view a bit, but if your wedding is not too big Im sure the chairs can be spread out well enough that it wouldnt black anyones view :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeroo View Post
I am probably getting the smaller sized parasols, but am just a bit concerned that they would block people's view of the ceremony, for the people sitting in the mid to back rows.

What do you think?
That's a good question, I've been wondering the same thing. Does anyone have pictures of their guests holding parasols we can see!? It would be very helpful to see how the chairs were spread out and stuff.

I don't have many guests, maybe two rows on either side of the aisle, so I don't think it will be an issue for me. I got the white parasols from Oriental Trading. Laura b's review has a good pic with her guests holding parasols. They are all pretty much straight up and not ove their shoulders.

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t7952

So pretty, makes me wish I had gotten pink parasols too.