Dreams Tulum Ceremony

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 IowaChik22

• 16 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 07:19 PM

Now that my wedding is getting so much closer (April 26th) I'm kinda curious as to how the actual ceremony happens. We are doing a symbolic ceremony and was just wondering how everyone elses experience has been? How long was it....did you bring music on an ipod or a CD? Did they already have the wording and everything mapped out or is it bring your own?

#2 Karen

• 1,308 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 07:40 PM

Take a look at the wedding review section on here. There are a number of Dreams Tulum reviews that include all kinds of ceremony details. Sandra is awesome and if there is anything special you want to add (i.e. sand ceremony, readings, special music), they accomodate. We forgot our music and Sandra saved the day by downloading it for us. Our ceremony was civil and was about 15 minutes but DH and I had a private ceremony for just the two of us. Good Luck!
      <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#3 jean-marcus

• 1,565 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 08:58 PM

if you want to see photos of the of the entire wedding day at tulum go to Collages.net Home and username "laura david" and the password is 15095 and when it prompts you for an email just make one up like iowachik22@something.com you should get a pretty good understanding on how the flow works there from the begining of hair and make up till after the reception.

#4 IowaChik22

• 16 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 09:40 PM

I am in awww....I have no words. Your pictures are amazing!!

#5 SunBride

• 1,499 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 03:53 AM

Have a look in this thread, you'll find lots of info http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t7767 and by posting future questions here you'll help keep all the information together for future brides to find easily

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users