Sign in to follow this  
march1508

First Dance

Our dinner was at Mammee Bay, we didnt get introduced - didnt even think of it! LOL! I guess you could ask a family member or friend to introduce you to your guests right before you walk in to join everyone. If you have a DJ hired for the Plantation, you could ask the DJ to do this for you before you walk in to the dinner.

We had the disco booked from 9-11 PM and this is where the DJ introduced us and welcomed us to the dance floor for our first dance. We would have done the garter toss here too but there were only 3 single guys in our group so it didnt seem worthwhile, took time away from dancing! wink.gif

We really didn't have an introducion either. We walked up to the Plantation with all our other guests and the DJ already had music playing. I know he called us up for our first dance and said the song we were dancing too though. We also did the garter toss and bouquet toss at the plantation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by md_ocr View Post
Chicago, did you rent the disco too, or you extended your reception time at the plantation?
I rented the Plantation from 6:30-10:30 (I think we were actually there till closer to 11) then some of us went to the disco.