I Just Ordered My Invites!!!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
  • VIP Member
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 02:18 PM

Im freaking out now!! It seems like everything is coming so quickly now! I remember when I had over a year to go, and now its under 4 months!! I cant wait for them to come in the mail. Heres a pic of them if you forgot what I was getting (the font will be a light pink though NOT purple)

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 02:21 PM

Laura, I love them, I am so glad to see you back on and in full planning action

#3 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
      • VIP Member
      • 4,116 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 03:37 PM

Those are SO pretty!!! I really really like them!!!

And I have to confess, I had SUCH a dumb moment...I was looking at those thinking, "I had NO idea her name was Stephanie!! I totally thought it was Laura!" LOL! I guess I thought it was a pic of the proofs or something and just assumed it had your info on it. Then I was rationalizing, like, "Oh, maybe it's their parents names...maybe they're hosting..." LOL! omg...It honestly took me a couple minutes to connect the dots on that one!!

#4 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
        • 4,979 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 03:55 PM

I really like them Laura! Can you believe it, four months! I was blown away at SIX... time is just zipping by. What else do you have left on your checklist?? Is there anything we can help you with?

Quote:
          Originally Posted by redwards

And I have to confess, I had SUCH a dumb moment...I was looking at those thinking, "I had NO idea her name was Stephanie!! I totally thought it was Laura!" LOL! I guess I thought it was a pic of the proofs or something and just assumed it had your info on it. Then I was rationalizing, like, "Oh, maybe it's their parents names...maybe they're hosting..." LOL! omg...It honestly took me a couple minutes to connect the dots on that one!!
          lol Rachelle - I love that you've confessed your moment purely for our entertainment!!
          Happily Married since May 9, 2008
          Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#5 MelissaH

MelissaH
          • 1,724 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 04:09 PM

Quote:

LMAO I did the same thing!

#6 CTHawaii14

CTHawaii14
            • 488 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 04:10 PM

Those look great. Its always nice to get another thing checked off on your list.

#7 MelissaH

MelissaH
              • 1,724 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 04:11 PM

They're so pretty, Laura! I saw the prettiest centrepieces the other day on a blog and thought of you!

http://www.hostessbl....gs_pinks_2.jpg

#8 indypitty

indypitty
                • 110 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 04:30 PM

Love them! May I ask where they're from?

#9 SBlake

SBlake
                  • 150 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 04:56 PM

They look wonderful. Where did you order them from?

#10 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,861 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 09:31 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by MsShelley
                      Laura, I love them, I am so glad to see you back on and in full planning action
                      Thanks Shelley! I really missed you girls, Ive just had a lot on my plate lately, but Im so glad to be able to get back on!

Quote:

I really like them Laura! Can you believe it, four months! I was blown away at SIX... time is just zipping by. What else do you have left on your checklist?? Is there anything we can help you with?

Im mostly done. We finally hired a DJ, Julie is making our cake, we are going to meet the musicians at the end of the month, and that was about all the stuff left. Now its just little stuff like putting the favours together, making programs, etc. Thanks for offering to help!

lol Rachelle - I love that you've confessed your moment purely for our entertainment!!
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by MelissaH
                      LMAO I did the same thing!
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by MelissaH
                      They're so pretty, Laura! I saw the prettiest centrepieces the other day on a blog and thought of you!

Love them! May I ask where they're from?
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by SBlake
                      They look wonderful. Where did you order them from?
                      The are from wedding paper divas Wedding Invitations, Bridal Shower Invitations, Wedding Stationery, Thank You Cards, Wedding Shower Invitations they have amazing stuff there at a great price!! And I have a coupon code if you decide to use them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users