It's Friday!!!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 03:04 PM

I caught a piece of an episode of that show. I agree that she wasn't as spoiled/bratty as I expected but clueless is a good word...lol

And yeah, I idolozed them. I really wanted to be Kelly or Brenda, but Donna (I mean Tori) was even tinier than them....and at like age 10 I totally thought I was fat. I look at pictures of me then and give me a break! I was a freakin kid and not obese like I thought then, thanks Tori...rofl!

#22 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 03:15 PM

They play reruns of Bev on the Soap Opera network. Every once in awhile I'll be flipping through the channels and find it on and get so excited. Would you girls think less of me if I told you I cried during the episode when Dylan's wife died Another one of my all-time faves was the "Donna Martin Graduates" episode...lol!

#23 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 03:20 PM

No I bawled my eyes out when she died too. I would probably still cry if I watched it right now.

My college roommates used to always have the reruns on in the afternoons when we were in between classes. The most traumatic one for me was when Kelly was caught in the fire. Or maybe it was the rape? Crap. I just remember bawling when Kelly was bawling.
        Happily married since 2008

#24 DreaW

DreaW
        • Banned
        • 2,462 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 03:33 PM

Oh my gosh I'm soooo happy it's friday and I also have Monday off too. Got to love the school districts (sometimes).
          I need a glass of wine....

#25 Spazz

Spazz
          • VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 03:36 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
            No I bawled my eyes out when she died too. I would probably still cry if I watched it right now.

My college roommates used to always have the reruns on in the afternoons when we were in between classes. The most traumatic one for me was when Kelly was caught in the fire. Or maybe it was the rape? Crap. I just remember bawling when Kelly was bawling.
            I think she was in a fire, raped, addicted to coke and everything else. There was always some issue going on with her.

#26 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 03:51 PM

Don't forget the miscarriage, stalker and several people trying to kill her!
              Happily married since 2008

#27 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
              • VIP Member
              • 4,791 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 04:37 PM

Hahaha, you ladies are cracking me up! Agreed - TGIF!!!!!!!!!
                Work tonight and then I get a weekend to myself where I'm not SICK! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Ooooh and I get to go lingerie shopping for VDay too. Yippee :)

Click the image to open in full size.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#28 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                • 26,161 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 08:56 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Lizz
                  They play reruns of Bev on the Soap Opera network. Every once in awhile I'll be flipping through the channels and find it on and get so excited. Would you girls think less of me if I told you I cried during the episode when Dylan's wife died
                  I think she was in a fire, raped, addicted to coke and everything else. There was always some issue going on with her.
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                  Don't forget the miscarriage, stalker and several people trying to kill her!
                  Yeah Kelly always had drama! She was funny on drugs though...with her doper artist boyfriend - ha! I also liked the early episodes where her mom was all coked out, like when she ruined the fashion show? Comedy!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users