• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#81 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 03:32 PM

Here are the ones I've made so far. Some I like better than others, but it sure is fun to play around with!

Click the image to open in full size.

#82 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 03:33 PM

Amy yours look great!

#83 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
      • 1,430 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 03:47 PM

Very Cute girls!! Nice work!!

#84 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 29 January 2007 - 04:30 PM

so cute girls-they turned out so cute.
        I told my FI for the cost of making them on Creative Montage we should start doing them for people-he loves playing with photoshop. I might have to see if I can make some more for our OOT stuff.
        I am thinking of making a little logo for wine glasses for our wine tour day...I'll let you know what I come up with.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#85 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 05:08 PM

Sarah, yours are so cute!

But are you having the same trouble as I am transferring them onto an image. I dont know why they don't come out clear?? Any tips. I dont have photoshop.

And Christine, I feel like doing EVERYTHING DIY. I went through all the links that Aylee provides and downloaded tons of templates. I even found a link on how to design your own paper. I just need to figure out how to transfer it to a clear image and find a cheap print shop...

#86 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 05:10 PM

Has anyone figured out how to do the water bottle labels? I know there are tons of sites that sell them for $.99 each but this can get pricey! I was hoping someone has done their monogram on one of these labels? This is one place I am def looking to cut costs.

-Glenda

#87 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,754 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 05:12 PM

Glenda, I have a template at home on my laptop. I'll post it later tonight. They also tell you where to purchase the labels.

But if you want to check it out on your own, go to Aylee's website and look under resources. She has a link to this.

#88 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
              • 5,248 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 05:14 PM

Thanks Amy! Are you guys using your home printers to make your monograms? Or are you having them printed somewhere?

-Glenda

#89 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,754 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 05:18 PM

I'm going to have my mom and brother print what ever they can at work. I have a Dell printer and the ink is sooo expensive. I'm going to try and find a cheap print shop for my invites (if I decide to make them on my own. )

#90 TammyB

TammyB
                  • 10,630 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 05:19 PM

Ok, so I haven't been in this thread because I didn't think I "needed" a momogram, well this weekend I purchased some bags for the favors and as it turns out I do.. UGH.... How hard do you think it would be to do these as a DIY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users