Jump to content

Photo

Colors of Flowers


  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,830 posts

    Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:15 PM

    Hi ladies, I need a little help or suggestions pls. I am totally clueless about flowers...how does one decide on a color scheme? Does it matter? I love the look of tropical flowers but my bridesmaids are wearing chocholate brown dresses with blue sashes, is it too much with the tropical hues?

    #2 Christine

    Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

    Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:27 PM

    what kind of tropical flowers? You will need to be more specific. I think you can finy many flowers that will look great. Anything with pink or orange tones would look nice.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

    #3 LadyCheese

    LadyCheese
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,830 posts

      Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:38 PM

      Click the image to open in full size.

      I just saw this, which may look nice against their brown dresses (?)

      #4 LadyCheese

      LadyCheese
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,830 posts

        Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:39 PM

        The tropical bouquet Ive seen have magenta & orange hues

        #5 LadyCheese

        LadyCheese
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,830 posts

          Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:41 PM

          Or maybe something like this...
          Click the image to open in full size.

          #6 ticia277

          ticia277
          • Jr. Member
          • 212 posts

            Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:47 PM

            My wedding colors are chocolate brown & apple green. My flowers will be hot pink. I purchased some bright orange stargazers to pop with the light colored roses for the centerpieces. If you click on my bio, you will see some bright bouquets.
            Loving Married Life!

            #7 LadyCheese

            LadyCheese
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,830 posts

              Posted 08 February 2008 - 12:13 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by ticia277
              My wedding colors are chocolate brown & apple green. My flowers will be hot pink. I purchased some bright orange stargazers to pop with the light colored roses for the centerpieces. If you click on my bio, you will see some bright bouquets.
              Love the bouqets in your bio, thx!! I also love the groomsmens outfits in that chocolate brown. NICE.

              #8 addisonreed1113

              addisonreed1113
              • Newbie
              • 93 posts

                Posted 08 February 2008 - 01:52 PM

                IMO with chocolate brown, the green cymbidium orchids would really pop and look fresh, with maybe some pink cymbidium orchid or rose accents and/or a champagne color
                Renae's Bouquet | Weddings | Details_w/BRI-00018.htm
                There are three things that last: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love.
                - I Corinthians 13:13

                #9 LadyCheese

                LadyCheese
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,830 posts

                  Posted 08 February 2008 - 03:55 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by addisonreed1113
                  IMO with chocolate brown, the green cymbidium orchids would really pop and look fresh, with maybe some pink cymbidium orchid or rose accents and/or a champagne color
                  Renae's Bouquet | Weddings | Details_w/BRI-00018.htm
                  Oh those look pretty! thx

                  #10 Jacqueline

                  Jacqueline
                  • VIP Member
                  • 3,160 posts

                    Posted 08 February 2008 - 04:09 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LadyCheese
                    Or maybe something like this...
                    Click the image to open in full size.
                    I love these, the brightness will look great with the colors of the girls dresses...




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users