• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#81 JennyK

JennyK
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 01:47 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Yari
    Seriously and here I am reading this thread, when I should be avoiding it! Okay, I will not return back here until I see it. Go ahead and spill the beans girls!
    we'll wait for you Yari!

#82 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 02:17 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by xJuicyJx
      we'll wait for you Yari!
      I am so bad...I totally looked at this thread. What is wrong with me?

#83 Birdie07

Birdie07
      • 1,218 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 02:21 PM

ok so do ben and Aaron dont count as one of the 6? I dont think ben would?

#84 JennyK

JennyK
        • 3,502 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 02:23 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Yari
          I am so bad...I totally looked at this thread. What is wrong with me?
          its like a car accident, you dont wanna slow down and look but you know you always do

#85 JennyK

JennyK
          • 3,502 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 02:23 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by CaliaA07
            ok so do ben and Aaron dont count as one of the 6? I dont think ben would?
            I doubt it.. I doubt anyone even knows about Ben besides the other "6"

#86 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
            • 5,248 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 02:30 PM

Wait, wait, wait. Hold the phones. First of all Jin is one of the 6. Its Jack, Hurley, Kate, Sayid, Jin & Sun. That is a fact, I read it in like a million spoilers. I don't think "you know who" is dead. The panda scene is in the future. I think it is occuring simultaneously with Sun's birthing scene. Which would mean that "you know who" faked their death. But why is the question.

#87 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
              • 5,248 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 02:37 PM

You know what? Scratch everything I said. I think I'm confused. LOl. No one pay attention to my last post.

Just pay attention to this one. LOl. Okay I had read in several places that Jin was one of the Oceanic 6. Then I read somewhere that people remembered that at Kate's trial it was mentioned that allegedly 8 survived and they brought back 2 bodies with them or something. Also the person who died had a tombstone that read September 22, 2004, which was the date of the crash.

I am officially confused. I want to bang my brains out with a frying pan or stab myself in the eye.

#88 JennyK

JennyK
                • 3,502 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 02:41 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                  You know what? Scratch everything I said. I think I'm confused. LOl. No one pay attention to my last post.

Just pay attention to this one. LOl. Okay I had read in several places that Jin was one of the Oceanic 6. Then I read somewhere that people remembered that at Kate's trial it was mentioned that allegedly 8 survived and they brought back 2 bodies with them or something. Also the person who died had a tombstone that read September 22, 2004, which was the date of the crash.

I am officially confused. I want to bang my brains out with a frying pan or stab myself in the eye.
                  LMFAO you are cracking me up.. I believe that Jin's was a flashback and Sun's was a flash foward..at least thats how I saw it at the end..? I mean, Jin has only been married to Sun (so far we know) and he said he was only married 2 months..

#89 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,116 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 02:47 PM

I agree....Jin is a flashback and Sun's is forward. I think even if Jin is not dead, that he must be either stuck on the island or maybe in hiding/working for Ben like Syid etc. Something like that, that would keep him from Sun and the baby. Because even if there's some big conspiracy going on and Jin is alive...Sun's speech by his grave still makes sense...she misses him, end of story.

I thought last night's episode was great!

#90 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                    • 5,248 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 02:47 PM

I think that's how I saw it too. But then the date of death on the tomb was the date of the crash. Which would make no sense. So for some reason I think something weird is going on. I dont know anymore!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users