so who do you think these people are?

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#41 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 09:14 PM

Michael, that's his name. I don't know if it's too obvious but I wish they would say what happened to him already! I would love for it to be Mr. Echo because his character was one of my favorites until he died. I'm not a big Boone fan so I would rather it be Ana Lucia than Boone if someone is coming back from the dead :P

#42 JennyK

JennyK
    • 3,502 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:20 PM

Ive been dying for a thread about Lost haha Im such an insane fan! I've always had a hunch that Penny's father had something to do with the crazyness. I believe that these people are working for him. Ben is such an amazing mastermind as much as I hate him.

#43 Heidi

Heidi
      • 2,642 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:23 PM

Here's a thought...they keep saying all this about Ben's Man on the boat. And we're all thinking of MEN. Lost likes to throw curve balls at us. I say it could be a woman. Possibly Ana Lucia or Libby? That'd be crazy!! Then again, isn't Michelle Rodriguez in jail now?!
        Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#44 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
        • 26,161 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:33 PM

I'd like to see Ana Lucia back, but I really think it's Michael. Of course they can raise anyone from the dead and make it make sense in a weird LOST kind of way, but Michael makes sense. Maybe it won't be him because it makes sense?

But he was cool with the others for awhile, Ben "allowed" him to leave - and that wasn't for nothing, Ben doesn't make uncalculated moves. He could have sent him to the boat, you know? As for where Walt is, who knows.

#45 JennyK

JennyK
          • 3,502 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:35 PM

I really think it's Michael and Walt. Do you guys remember when Michael left? They told him to follow the same coordinates. And I believe that "someone" has been able to come and go from the island. Possibly Walt?

#46 CarrieRN

CarrieRN
            • 815 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:36 PM

We were throwing around the possibility of Jack's dad being on the boat. Remember in the flash forward when Jack was at the hospital and was talking to the chief surgeon (or whomever that was) and he said to page his dad? And he did see his dad a lot on the island and the coffin was empty. Maybe it is related to the whole Daniel Faraday sort of thing?
              http://i236.photobuc....m/IMG_1472.jpg
              Philip at 1 yr old. Go Steelers!
              Soon I will get to post wedding pics, figure I should get some more Philip in first!

http://dv.daisypath.com/Mvdhm5/.png

#47 JennyK

JennyK
              • 3,502 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:40 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by CarrieRN
                We were throwing around the possibility of Jack's dad being on the boat. Remember in the flash forward when Jack was at the hospital and was talking to the chief surgeon (or whomever that was) and he said to page his dad? And he did see his dad a lot on the island and the coffin was empty. Maybe it is related to the whole Daniel Faraday sort of thing?
                Thats a good possibility. This show is so unpredictable that I wouldn't put it passed it. I always wondered where the body went.

Are you liking Jack with Juliette

#48 Heidi

Heidi
                • 2,642 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:40 PM

I just think Michael is way too obvious... that said I've thought it would be Michael as soon as there was someone on the boat!
                  This is how Lost makes me feel sometimes:

BUT I LOVE IT!!!

#49 JennyK

JennyK
                  • 3,502 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:43 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Heidi
                    I just think Michael is way too obvious... that said I've thought it would be Michael as soon as there was someone on the boat!
                    This is how Lost makes me feel sometimes:

BUT I LOVE IT!!!
                    I saw his name at the beginning of the show.. it's gotta be michael lol lol he's definitely Ben's guy though.. he took a bullet for him to get walt off the island

#50 Heidi

Heidi
                    • 2,642 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:46 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by xJuicyJx
                      I saw his name at the beginning of the show.. it's gotta be michael lol lol he's definitely Ben's guy though.. he took a bullet for him to get walt off the island
                      Yea, he's been in the credits since this season started. It's only a matter of time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users