I know who the Oceanic 6 are...
      Hello!?!?! Share please...

I am dying to know...

#13 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 05:14 PM

GAH! We DVR the episodes and the past 2 it has cut off. I don't know how much but yeah. We totally didn't know Sayid was working for Ben. Is that his Boss that had him kill the guy on the golf course?? I can't get ABC.com to work so I can't watch the full episode - what happened??

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#14 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 05:17 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
          GAH! We DVR the episodes and the past 2 it has cut off. I don't know how much but yeah. We totally didn't know Sayid was working for Ben. Is that his Boss that had him kill the guy on the golf course?? I can't get ABC.com to work so I can't watch the full episode - what happened??
          What was the last part you saw?

#15 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
          • VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 05:24 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Yari
            What was the last part you saw?
            I can't remember

I know we saw an hour into it and that's when it cut off. So maybe we just missed the very end...??

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#16 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 05:29 PM

Quote:
              I can't remember

I know we saw an hour into it and that's when it cut off. So maybe we just missed the very end...??
              Hmmm...did you see when Sayid got shot by the German girl? He then killed her and went to a vet to remove his bullet...the vet turned out to be Ben...crazy!!!

#17 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
              • VIP Member
              • 4,791 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 05:50 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Yari
                Hmmm...did you see when Sayid got shot by the German girl? He then killed her and went to a vet to remove his bullet...the vet turned out to be Ben...crazy!!!
                OOOOOOOH, thats what we missed - that the vet was BEN!! WHOA!!!! What's he doing there?!? Was he part of the Oceanic 6? Ahhhh I love this show but it is so addicting lol

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#18 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 05:56 PM

Quote:
                  OOOOOOOH, thats what we missed - that the vet was BEN!! WHOA!!!! What's he doing there?!? Was he part of the Oceanic 6? Ahhhh I love this show but it is so addicting lol
                  Ben also said something about the people Sayid is killing are on a list. We don't know what list....

Check this article out it is pretty good synopsis..

http://www.eonline.c....0-375fee2852bd

#19 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,791 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 06:08 PM

Ooooh Yari that was a great article, thanks!

Maybe Michael is Ben's contact on the boat...

I'm thinking Kate's "him" ("He'll be wondering where I am..." from the finale last season) is Sawyer. #5 of the Oceanic 6. Hmmmmm...

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#20 Dbld78

Dbld78
                    • Banned
                    • 665 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 06:30 PM

Quote:
                      Ooooh Yari that was a great article, thanks!

Maybe Michael is Ben's contact on the boat...

I'm thinking Kate's "him" ("He'll be wondering where I am..." from the finale last season) is Sawyer. #5 of the Oceanic 6. Hmmmmm...
                      oh shit......i didn't even think of that! he might be! ben is a pretty powerful person.

i have a question, remember how ben gassed all the darma people? well juilett is a darma employee and i'm assuming the people who were with charlie and desmond were also but i thought he killed them all? i am so confused about that.

and walt.....what is his connection to ben and how would ben be in contact with the boat?

i also think that ben's secret office is going to be incrediable important!

i don't think sawyer is one of the 6. only because he says that he doesn't want to leave. i think the 6 are kate, jack, hurley, sayid (all known), sun and jin. if you remember sun was very excited about having her baby in a hospital and since women on the island die of when giving birth......(which i think is because of ben, remember his mother died while giving birth to him.) i think that's my 6 and i'm sticking to it....hahaha!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users