Sign in to follow this  
Dbld78

so who do you think these people are?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbld78 View Post
Yes! Good one....I couldn't think of who she was talking about. Here's my other thing....is Harper Dharma or is she a true Other? Because when she appeared you heard the whispering voices.smile78.gif
She's an Other. I believe all of the Dharma people were killed with the gas right? I dunno..

Heres another question - Who was filming Penny's father??

crybaby2.gifcrybaby2.gif WAAAAAHHHH!!!! crybaby2.gifcrybaby2.gif

I'm so upset by the revalation of who dies....won't say who in case anyone hasn't seen it yet...

And come on, all that promo saying we'll never guess who's on the boat and it turn out to be him?!?! Let down!!!

Well I hate to say I told you so...but I knew it was Michael! Glad to see him back - finally. Walt must be shape-shifting around the island or something..lol

And even DH was a little choked up at the death, didn't see that coming sad.gif

yea I was crying with the death.. but its interesting how they gave us that twist with the panda.

Well of course Michael's the spy but do you think that he's on Ben's side? I dunno.......

OK AHHHHH I've been dying to read this thread but we were 2 episodes behind with our DVR. OMG SO sad about the death cry.gif I haven't cried about anyone else dying except this person. So is this the 6th member of Oceanic 6? Does this person die in the "real" world or on the island?

Good call on the "you look just like her" comment to Juliette.

I'm so glad to be caught up so that I don't have to stay away from this thread wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeLynne View Post
OK AHHHHH I've been dying to read this thread but we were 2 episodes behind with our DVR. OMG SO sad about the death cry.gif I haven't cried about anyone else dying except this person. So is this the 6th member of Oceanic 6? Does this person die in the "real" world or on the island?

Good call on the "you look just like her" comment to Juliette.

I'm so glad to be caught up so that I don't have to stay away from this thread wink.gif
I believe it makes Sun #5.. Jin most likely dies on the island so that they can introduce the 6th.

So far we know the Oceanic 6 is:
Kate
Jack
Hurley
Sun
Sayid

Another question I have (of many lol)

Who do you think Jack went to see at the funeral home? He was the only person that wanted to go see him and Kate was like,"Why would I want to see that person?!"

I missed the show last night...darn it. I hope my DVR recorded it. I don't remember seeing it on the list, but I was super tired.

So it was Michael...we all knew it.

Someone dies!! Agh!! I so have to watch it tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
I missed the show last night...darn it. I hope my DVR recorded it. I don't remember seeing it on the list, but I was super tired.

So it was Michael...we all knew it.

Someone dies!! Agh!! I so have to watch it tonight.
hehehe hurry and watch it before we reveal who it is popcorn.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuicyJx View Post
hehehe hurry and watch it before we reveal who it is popcorn.gif
Seriously and here I am reading this thread, when I should be avoiding it! Okay, I will not return back here until I see it. Go ahead and spill the beans girls!