Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dbld78

so who do you think these people are?

Recommended Posts

Great theory about Michael!

 

Who do you think was in the little coffin at the end of last season? When Jack asked Kate if she went to the funeral?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108 View Post
Great theory about Michael!

Who do you think was in the little coffin at the end of last season? When Jack asked Kate if she went to the funeral?
I so want to know who is in the coffin too. It's someone that didn't have friends since no one showed up to the viewing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
I so want to know who is in the coffin too. It's someone that didn't have friends since no one showed up to the viewing.
originally i thought that it was locke's funeral, but now i don't know! it could be michael...

and the address the "he'll be wondering where i am" now i think she means ben after seeing the last episode. i think they all might be working for ben now well at least kate and sayid. since she's being held at the camp right now by him i think some kind of deal is struck.....hmmmm!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbld78 View Post
originally i thought that it was locke's funeral, but now i don't know! it could be michael...

and the address the "he'll be wondering where i am" now i think she means ben after seeing the last episode. i think they all might be working for ben now well at least kate and sayid. since she's being held at the camp right now by him i think some kind of deal is struck.....hmmmm!
Great theory! I think it is Michael too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108 View Post
[spoilerFix.com] Lost Spoilers

Spoilers

Depending on how much you want to know about the upcoming shows, you can check out these sites. Or just wait and be surprised!
Great spoilers...hmmm I can't wait for the next episode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I don't think ben would count as one of the 6. He wasn't on Oceanic 815.

The coffin was kind of small.
yeah i agree ben is not one of them and neither is juilett. i don't recall the size of the coffin....but in that case, could it be walt? i don't see that happening....but it could be ben, since we have no idea how far in the future it is.....but then that would blow my whole prior theory of kate refering to "him" as being ben.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbld78 View Post
yeah i agree ben is not one of them and neither is juilett. i don't recall the size of the coffin....but in that case, could it be walt? i don't see that happening....but it could be ben, since we have no idea how far in the future it is.....but then that would blow my whole prior theory of kate refering to "him" as being ben.
I don't remember the size of the coffin either.

I really like your theory of Ben being "him" Kate was referring to. The Oceanic 6 must be working for him, except for Hurley and Jack. I don't believe Sawyer is one of the 6 since he didn't want to leave the island.

The funeral was held in an African American area, so does that mean the person that died was black? Hmmm, perhaps it is Walt, Michael...guess we have to wait to find out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Kate has a baby and that is why she has her life together. I think the person in the coffin is Michael b/c the man at the funeral home references a teenage son, who could possibly be Walt. Kate wouldn't go to the funeral b/c Michael betrayed them to get off the island. I think Sayid is working for Ben b/c he feels guilty about leaving people behind on the island. I think Ben is coercing him the same way he did with Juliette, into doing what he wants in exchange for the promise that he'll let his friends off the island.

 

SPOILER ALERT:

 

The Oceanic 6 are: Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, Jim & Sun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
I think Kate has a baby and that is why she has her life together. I think the person in the coffin is Michael b/c the man at the funeral home references a teenage son, who could possibly be Walt. Kate wouldn't go to the funeral b/c Michael betrayed them to get off the island. I think Sayid is working for Ben b/c he feels guilty about leaving people behind on the island. I think Ben is coercing him the same way he did with Juliette, into doing what he wants in exchange for the promise that he'll let his friends off the island.

SPOILER ALERT:

The Oceanic 6 are: Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, Jim & Sun.
oooooh.....good theory! i like it, where did you get the idea that kate has a baby?
i do think it might be michael in the coffin too.... i think that makes sense.
i agree with 6 it's same ones i picked too, what site did you get it from?shots.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I have stayed at Dreams La Romana and Dreams Dominicus.  The two resorts are very different in style and decor. A few comparison points are below and fact sheets are attached for both.   Both resorts are approx 45 minutes from Punta Cana airport, close proximity to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon. Top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away including Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links and La Estancia – all designed by world-famous Pete Dye. Restaurants are similar at both resorts.  Both offer the Explorers Club for Kids.  Dreams Dominicus  Brand new resort and in 2016 488 rooms (however additional construction was underway) More contemporary style & decor Good beach area Rooms were very nice Preferred Club located in main lobby and adjacent to main pool & beach front Food was good Center plaza area with nighttime entertainment Main lobby is small, but outdoor bar off lobby is nice Dreams La Romana Originally built in 2003 & opened as Dreams La Romana in 2008 756 rooms Recently renovated and new preferred club adults only lounge & pool added  Rooms are more traditional Caribbean decor Grounds are very lush and tropical Good beach area food was good    Dreams Dominicus fact sheet.pdf Dreams La Romana fact sheet.pdf
    • My sister has done it but with the destination wedding, only super close family members and friends came since it was expensive and farther. It was great though.
    • Thanks! I had it printed out. Very useful!!
    • Hello Guys, Are you looking for affordable wedding venue, reception halls, party rentals, outdoor event venue, birthday party venue in mobile al.  Choose Anne-Marie Cottage for your special occasion. Our cottage is an affordable venue for your intimate wedding.   Thank u 
    • Flower girl dresses tend to follow the latest trends in bridal party and thanks for sharing Great website that provide  good collection & services with affordable price .
  • Topics

×