Photo

questions on Dreams Los Cabos

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 kodierose

kodierose
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:18 AM

I recently just got engaged and am looking at having my wedding at Dreams Los Cabos...Do they assign you a certain wedding coordinator or can you request a certain one? Any suggestions on a great coordinator?

#22 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:48 AM

usually they will assign a WC for you.  Alot depends on your wedding date and who is working that day.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#23 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 01:55 PM

hey dreams los cabos bride, I started a social group just for you guys to help keep all the information organized.

Here it is if you want to join: Dreams Los Cabos Weddings Group

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#24 kodierose

kodierose
    • 2 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:31 AM

Thanks for the help! I appreciate it..i'm feeling a bit overwhelmed!

#25 ashleyrm

ashleyrm
      • 16 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:35 PM

i too am looking into a wedding at dreams los cabos and the price list on their site is pretty vague on what decorations/set up is included in the price. help pls!!

#26 anichols8

anichols8
        • 232 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:29 PM

If you dm your email I can forward you the wedding guide.

#27 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:13 AM

Just a reminder to all of your Dreams Los Cabos brides, we are hosting the webinar this Saturday!  Magda will be online to help answer your questions.  If you have not registered, you can do so here: Dreams Los Cabos & Zoetry Wedding Webinar

Awards and recognition: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users