Sign in to follow this  
starfish kate

I got laid off

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride08 View Post
I am recruiting for marketing people in Chicago, but I guess that won't really help you. This is totally off topic, but did anyone notice the new smilies? I thought this one was funnyshitfan.gif
I did notice but I haven't posted enough today to use any.
censored.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride08 View Post
I am recruiting for marketing people in Chicago, but I guess that won't really help you. This is totally off topic, but did anyone notice the new smilies? I thought this one was funnyshitfan.gif
Who are you recruiting for? A friend of mine moved back from Hawaii recently (where she got her master's) and is looking for a full time job. I believe her degrees are in journalism & communications. Can you PM me if there are still opportunities? Thanks!!

Sorry to hear that. It happened to me a few years ago only 5 days after we purchased our house. It was completely unexpected and I was terrified, but guess what I got a job ten times better, more pay and was better off in the long run. Stay positive, things are going to work out. Revamp the resume and get out there, you can do it. You'd be surprised at how many people will go above and beyond to help you get a new job when you get laid off. :)