• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

#31 lucy106

lucy106
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 06:21 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by xJuicyJx
    I got my makeup done once at MAC during one of their shows (for the Barbie makeup line). Here's what it looked like.. EYELASHES and all :) They looked so nice! Sorry my friend and I are kissy face picture people lol lol

I'm on the left:
    Click the image to open in full size.
    Click the image to open in full size.

Its looks awesome on you! You are too damn beautiful!!!

#32 JennyK

JennyK
    • 3,502 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 06:24 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by lucy106
      Its looks awesome on you! You are too damn beautiful!!!
      makeup girl its the makeup! haha

#33 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 06:28 PM

Awesome! I can't wait. I love make up so I think it will be so much fun to have someone else do it who actually knows what they are doing. At least I hope they do!
        Happily married since 2008

#34 JennyK

JennyK
        • 3,502 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 06:36 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
          Awesome! I can't wait. I love make up so I think it will be so much fun to have someone else do it who actually knows what they are doing. At least I hope they do!
          They do..under my license I'm a makeup artist but I want to take more certifications.. its so much fun!!

#35 texasex

texasex
          • 79 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 08:14 PM

Yea, I've heard good things about the MAC eyelashes..and who can beat the price??

#36 JamaicaBride08

JamaicaBride08
            • 110 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 06:58 PM

I used them for my wedding and would definitely use them again. I used MAC. I few tips: Have someone with you who is comfortable helping you apply. None of my girls ever used them, and so I applied myself which was kind of hard. 2) Make sure you check your lashes RIGHT after your ceremony if you think that you'll be crying. One of mine started coming off after the ceremony from crying. Luckily, I fixed before anyone really noticed. Good luck!

#37 JennyK

JennyK
              • 3,502 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 09:06 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JamaicaBride08
                I used them for my wedding and would definitely use them again. I used MAC. I few tips: Have someone with you who is comfortable helping you apply. None of my girls ever used them, and so I applied myself which was kind of hard. 2) Make sure you check your lashes RIGHT after your ceremony if you think that you'll be crying. One of mine started coming off after the ceremony from crying. Luckily, I fixed before anyone really noticed. Good luck!
                That happened to me once.. after someone took a pic of me at a bachlorette party and I noticed that my eyelash was falling off!! It was histerical! LOL

#38 1elephant

1elephant
                • VIP Member
                • 15,998 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 10:34 PM

i used mac (#10 i think), and had the girl at the salon put them on me. the only bad thing was the glue. it was like elmers, but didn't dry clear. so when the girl put black eyeliner on my top lids, it looked gray..i dont think anyone noticed.
                  the good thing is that they stayed in thru 3 jumps in the pool. then i pulled them off and my mom wore them on her cheeks.

#39 Lilpaisley

Lilpaisley
                  • 402 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 10:58 PM

I wear fake eyelashes all the time. I also recommend the MAC lashes, but I have also had luck with the drugstore brands after I trimmed them to fit me.

What I do HIGHLY recommend is getting yourself Duo eyelash glue. It is the same glue that MAC sells available at the drugstore. (I worked for Nordstrom for 10 years and can vouch for that). It comes in 2 formulas one that dries clear and one that dries black. The black version is great if you are going to to wear black eyeliner anyway.

I find the easiest way to apply them is to use an orange wood stick (the wood sticks that manicurists use). It helps to get in those spaces that are hard for fingers to fit. Use extreme caution though, you don't want to hurt yourself. Also, make sure to put eyelash glue in your emergency wedding kit.
                    Riu Montego Bay, Jamaica - Feb 28, 2009
                    http://ticker.7910.o....2EgaXMgaW4.gif

#40 JennyK

JennyK
                    • 3,502 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 11:48 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by lauren c.
                      i used mac (#10 i think), and had the girl at the salon put them on me. the only bad thing was the glue. it was like elmers, but didn't dry clear. so when the girl put black eyeliner on my top lids, it looked gray..i dont think anyone noticed.
                      the good thing is that they stayed in thru 3 jumps in the pool. then i pulled them off and my mom wore them on her cheeks.
                      hehe I like #10's and #7's.. did you pull your eyelashes out with the fake ones?! I'm always worried I'll be eyelash bald lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users