Photo

Eyelash Extensions *post ALL info here*

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

#191 JaziandSwag

JaziandSwag
  • 152 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 07:34 AM

Lashes are a MUST, MUST, MUST!!!  Great drama for pics!

#192 jordanb

jordanb
    • 185 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:04 PM

I rocked the individual extensions on my scouting trip to Mexico this summer just to try them out and see how they held up. They were AWESOME. No need for mascara on the beach, but you can wear it for more drama for the big day. They looked upper natural (but glam) and stayed on great despite swimming in the ocean, etc. I paid $125 for mine in Denver, which lasted three weeks and took about 3 hrs. Fills are only $75 if you wanna keep them going after.

What: Mexican beach wedding extravaganza

When: January 18, 2013

Where: The Royal Playa Del Carmen

Who: Soon-to-be Mr. & Mrs. Sprague; 50+ guests; del Sol Photography

Check out our wedding photos sneak peek from Del Sol: http://delsolphotogr...n-destinatio...

#193 ElleGee

ElleGee
      • 255 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 28, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach Resort
      • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:03 AM

I was on the fence about the lashes . . til I read this thread. THANKS LADIES, we have groupon type offers here daily for them!!! YAY~

- Elle Gee

(Laura)

Visit my online boutique: www.candiwithellegee.com

#194 jordanb

jordanb
      • 185 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:32 AM

Definitely do it! They take a little getting used to when you first go swimming with them, but are so low maintanence and look gorgeous!

What: Mexican beach wedding extravaganza

When: January 18, 2013

Where: The Royal Playa Del Carmen

Who: Soon-to-be Mr. & Mrs. Sprague; 50+ guests; del Sol Photography

Check out our wedding photos sneak peek from Del Sol: http://delsolphotogr...n-destinatio...

#195 Shay4966

Shay4966
        • Site Supporter
        • 262 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:02 AM

groupon always has discounts for eyelash extensions for VERY cheap, and they usually include touch ups. I would look at the groupon in your area and see what you can find. 

#196 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
          • 789 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Shay4966 

groupon always has discounts for eyelash extensions for VERY cheap, and they usually include touch ups. I would look at the groupon in your area and see what you can find. 

I definitely second the Groupon comment! They are always running deals as well as mydealbag.com. I wore mine for the wedding, TTD and I get them for events when I want to add extra POP! They were awesome for the wedding because that entire week, I could go without eye makeup (which is nice in the sweltering heat when there are still photos being taken all week!

Wedding Day (front angle):

www.redibychelsea.com

From afar - still full and black!

www.redibychelsea.com

TTD 1  year later (hence the dark hair!)

www.redibychelsea.com

#197 Shay4966

Shay4966
            • Site Supporter
            • 262 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:32 AM

I definitely second the Groupon comment! They are always running deals as well as mydealbag.com. I wore mine for the wedding, TTD and I get them for events when I want to add extra POP! They were awesome for the wedding because that entire week, I could go without eye makeup (which is nice in the sweltering heat when there are still photos being taken all week! Wedding Day (front angle): Posted Image From afar - still full and black! Posted Image TTD 1  year later (hence the dark hair!) Posted Image

Wow your photos look amazing! Did you do a TTD session twice (wedding week and 1 year later)?

#198 uhaft

uhaft
              • 102 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:02 AM

I never wear fake eyelashes but decided to do it for my wedding and I am so glad I did! I got a pair from Mac. Still looked natural but added some extra pop! Here is a picture!UMI-BILL-WEDDING-0130.jpg

#199 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
                • 683 posts
                • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
                • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
                • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:09 AM

Love your eyes. Did the resort put them on for you with no problem? Did you bring your own glue and such?

Originally Posted by uhaft 

I never wear fake eyelashes but decided to do it for my wedding and I am so glad I did! I got a pair from Mac. Still looked natural but added some extra pop! Here is a picture!UMI-BILL-WEDDING-0130.jpg

62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!

#200 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
                • 789 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Shay4966 

Wow your photos look amazing! Did you do a TTD session twice (wedding week and 1 year later)?

Hi Shay4966,

Thanks! Del Sol definitely does an incredible job! Photography GENIUSES! 

We did our TTD 1 year later as an anniversary gift to ourselves since we did our wedding week with friends and fam and then a honeymoon in St. Lucia. It gave us something additional to look forward to that was wedding-related a year later!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users