• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

#141 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
  • 2,287 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 04:45 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by IMPPEARL
    Thanks, I'll have to look into both the MAC Lashes and the Clinique Mascara. I am an avid user of MAC everything else, don't know why I hadn't thought to look into lashes b4? My only concern is getting them on. I suck =( Would the resorts salon do it I wonder?
    I know that my resort salon will put them on but not provide them. Check with the salon.

#142 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
    • 5,466 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 04:48 PM

I was going to get eyelash extensions too but like Natalia I have heard too many bad stories and even my friend (make up artist who is doing my makeup) said not to get them. So she will be putting fake lashes on me.
      I use the MAC eyelash primer and its AMAZING. gonna have to try out the mascara that Nat recommended.

#143 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
      • 2,287 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 04:57 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by *Nadine*
        I was going to get eyelash extensions too but like Natalia I have heard too many bad stories and even my friend (make up artist who is doing my makeup) said not to get them. So she will be putting fake lashes on me.
        I use the MAC eyelash primer and its AMAZING. gonna have to try out the mascara that Nat recommended.
        seriously about the MAC? DAMN! I just put my order in, GRRRRRR!!! But at least I can check out the Clinique stuff at Sears.

#144 baj

baj
        • 1,555 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 03:19 PM

Hi,

I am planning on getting flase nails and eye lash extensions for my wedding in March. I am thinking of having them done the weekend before I go. I travel 1/03/10 and the wedding is 5/03/10. I will be doing my own makeup and a relative is doing my hair.

Did anybody else have them done before they went, did you have any problems? did they last or would it be wiser to wait until I get there?

Help.......

#145 Mrs.Hockey

Mrs.Hockey
          • 272 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 04:30 PM

I have nails on right now (gel) and have had them for the last 2 years. I love them! I'm also getting lash extentions done. My first appointment is Jan 16th..I'll let you know how it goes. I can't wait!

#146 baj

baj
            • 1,555 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 04:34 PM

Thanks Mrs Hockey, I would prefer to have them done before I go, but friends advising me to get them done when I am there.

Look forward to how you get on with your eye extensions.

#147 brookefouts

brookefouts
              • 27 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:42 AM

hi baj,
                What was your concern about eye extensions? I am an esthetician and do eyelash extension here in washington. Maybe I can answer your question. Hope I can help :)

#148 baj

baj
                • 1,555 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 09:01 AM

Hi brookefouts,

Yes, just worried that they will not last until the wedding, can you advise the best sort to have and will they last longer than a week. Go the 1st March & wedding 5th March.

Thanks

#149 boscobel

boscobel
                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:49 AM

Have you searched the forum? There is a massive thread dedicated to eyelash extensions and I know there are also a number of threads dedicated to nails... I am merging this thread with the eyelash extention thread.

#150 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
                    • 657 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 12:17 PM

I have a few question about fake lashes:
                      How long do the normaly last?
                      Would they hold up with me swimming in the pools and ocean?
                      I leave the states on the 10th of March and get married on the 13th of March, so I am trying to see if I can put them on before I go or if I should wait.
                      Cory & Jennifer
                      March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users