• VIP Member
  • 2,336 posts
    • LocationSouthern California

Posted 24 July 2009 - 05:14 PM

looks great!!

#102 *Nadine*

• 5,466 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 05:16 PM

i love them but i want to see a before picture so i can see the difference!!!

#103 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,532 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 05:18 PM

I am getting these in a couple of weeks - I'll post before and after pics when I'm done!

#104 *Nadine*

• 5,466 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 05:22 PM

seriously you are heather! Fack i want them, are they expensive? and will i really not have to wear mascara?

#105 ~*DiAnE*~

• 1,418 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 05:24 PM

They look great!!:)

#106 meghan

• 832 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 05:34 PM

Thanks for posting this...I have been considering it as well and seeing that they worked out great for you, im probably going to get them

#107 Hoosierfan

• 341 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 05:38 PM

They look awesome! Now I need to investigate - I see all those commercials with Brook Sheilds and I wondered if it was getting popular.
                http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#108 JayBee

• 238 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 06:19 PM

Thanks! I paid less than $100 (though I've seen places in the city that charge twice that), fills range from $25 - $70 depending on how often you get touch-ups. They're actually bonded to each individual lash, so they grow out with the lashes. Some places glue them to the eyelid, which is less expensive, but I guess doesn't last as long. The good thing is that I'll be able to go swimming and cry my eyes out, and I won't have to worry about them. They say not to wear mascara, but you can use water-based mascara, but I'm not going to. I have a friend that has them, and she uses mascara, you just have to be careful cleaning them, and not use anything oil-based on your eyes. You also have to keep them dry for the first 24 hrs, which has been hard for me since I got a note from my aunt who won't be attending our wedding-- no tears today!

#109 Sloan

• 1,279 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 07:02 PM

Damn it! I soo shoulda got these done for my wedding. Im an eyelash and mascara whore!! Never leave the house without mascara on.. teehee. Looks amazing!!

#110 Jacilynda

• 2,777 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 07:10 PM

They look so good!!! i considered having them done, but have heard horror stories about swimming in the ocean w/ them and what not. And, I'll be snorkeling for hours everyday so I'm just having mac lashes put on for the day of

We definitely need a before pic though!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users