Sign in to follow this  
jajajaja

Eyelash Extensions *post ALL info here*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilpaisley View Post
I wear fake eyelashes all the time. I also recommend the MAC lashes, but I have also had luck with the drugstore brands after I trimmed them to fit me.

What I do HIGHLY recommend is getting yourself Duo eyelash glue. It is the same glue that MAC sells available at the drugstore. (I worked for Nordstrom for 10 years and can vouch for that). It comes in 2 formulas one that dries clear and one that dries black. The black version is great if you are going to to wear black eyeliner anyway.

I find the easiest way to apply them is to use an orange wood stick (the wood sticks that manicurists use). It helps to get in those spaces that are hard for fingers to fit. Use extreme caution though, you don't want to hurt yourself. Also, make sure to put eyelash glue in your emergency wedding kit.
Holy hannah! Thanks for all the great info!!!

does anyone's eyelids hurt after taking them off? I put a pair on for a wedding I went to on Saturday. It's Tuesday and my eyelid right where my lashes start is sore! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
hmmm...maybe try putting it on another part of your body to see if you get a reaction. But don't like glue your lips or fingers together. haha
knowing me.. I would do that! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melba View Post
Stupid question, do you still put mascara on if you were to use the MAC lashes?
I do.. just a little bit so it doesnt get clumpy but I like to kinda brush my lashes up into the fake ones