Sign in to follow this  
jajajaja

Eyelash Extensions *post ALL info here*

I rocked the individual extensions on my scouting trip to Mexico this summer just to try them out and see how they held up. They were AWESOME. No need for mascara on the beach, but you can wear it for more drama for the big day. They looked upper natural (but glam) and stayed on great despite swimming in the ocean, etc. I paid $125 for mine in Denver, which lasted three weeks and took about 3 hrs. Fills are only $75 if you wanna keep them going after.

I was on the fence about the lashes . . til I read this thread. THANKS LADIES, we have groupon type offers here daily for them!!! YAY~

groupon always has discounts for eyelash extensions for VERY cheap, and they usually include touch ups. I would look at the groupon in your area and see what you can find. 

Originally Posted by Shay4966 View Post

groupon always has discounts for eyelash extensions for VERY cheap, and they usually include touch ups. I would look at the groupon in your area and see what you can find. 

I definitely second the Groupon comment! They are always running deals as well as mydealbag.com. I wore mine for the wedding, TTD and I get them for events when I want to add extra POP! They were awesome for the wedding because that entire week, I could go without eye makeup (which is nice in the sweltering heat when there are still photos being taken all week!

Wedding Day (front angle):

www.redibychelsea.com

From afar - still full and black!

www.redibychelsea.com

TTD 1  year later (hence the dark hair!)

www.redibychelsea.com

I definitely second the Groupon comment! They are always running deals as well as mydealbag.com. I wore mine for the wedding, TTD and I get them for events when I want to add extra POP! They were awesome for the wedding because that entire week, I could go without eye makeup (which is nice in the sweltering heat when there are still photos being taken all week! Wedding Day (front angle): 600x400px-LL-99f6f9e5_ChelseaEric_W_0091.jpeg From afar - still full and black! 600x400px-LL-14e540d2_ChelseaEric_W_0420.jpeg TTD 1  year later (hence the dark hair!) 600x400px-LL-d91bd264_ChelseaEric_T_0155.jpeg
Wow your photos look amazing! Did you do a TTD session twice (wedding week and 1 year later)?

I never wear fake eyelashes but decided to do it for my wedding and I am so glad I did! I got a pair from Mac. Still looked natural but added some extra pop! Here is a picture!UMI-BILL-WEDDING-0130.jpg

Love your eyes. Did the resort put them on for you with no problem? Did you bring your own glue and such?

Originally Posted by uhaft View Post

I never wear fake eyelashes but decided to do it for my wedding and I am so glad I did! I got a pair from Mac. Still looked natural but added some extra pop! Here is a picture!UMI-BILL-WEDDING-0130.jpg

Originally Posted by Shay4966 View Post

Wow your photos look amazing! Did you do a TTD session twice (wedding week and 1 year later)?

Hi Shay4966,

Thanks! Del Sol definitely does an incredible job! Photography GENIUSES! 

We did our TTD 1 year later as an anniversary gift to ourselves since we did our wedding week with friends and fam and then a honeymoon in St. Lucia. It gave us something additional to look forward to that was wedding-related a year later!