Photo

Am I being unfair? Should I pay?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 EDYTA

EDYTA
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 11:46 PM

I also said pay for the pass, I do think it's rude of her to ask as it seems she can afford it and come on its $75..too me i think the issue is she is jealous of something and is just trying to be difficult and annoying

Therefore I would show her that the $75 is not a big deal to u and u would love to pay for her becaus it means alot to u that she comes (even if it doesn't) just brush it off and dont let it ruin ur planning

#12 Jackie

Jackie
    • 2,290 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 12:49 AM

I am not voting either because I am on the fence. Jenetta brings up a good point. What if you cant financially afford to pay for lets say 20 guests 75$ day pass. This could all add up very quickly!!!!
      My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#13 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
      • 631 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 03:28 PM

If they choose to stay off the resort, then I would not pay the money. Nice if you to do that but you dont have to.

#14 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
        • 631 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 03:29 PM

BTW I definitely would not pay cousin's pass. I have a relative like that and I usually tell her to KMA! We then hug and move on lol

#15 JENGONDA9

JENGONDA9
          • 163 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 01:11 AM

I would pay it and then ask her to keep it to herself. Just say that you are sure she can understand how those can add up and you would prefer if those who can afford it paid it themselves. I helped a couple people out with their rooms and asked this of them. This way, you really seem like the bigger person AND it is like a special favor just for them.

Another thing I found helpful for a few people who were broke was to front them the money for flights/rooms and have them pay me back as they were able.
            Jen & Aaron
            January 13, 2007

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users