Sign in to follow this  
LadyCheese

Ocean Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfiebride View Post
The facebook group is really good. Lots of pics to see...and you can ask anything and get a good response..
By the way, I just joined Facebook and you are absolutely right...the Ocean Blue forum is very imformative!! Thx :)

I've not long got back from ocean blue, I've posted a review of the hotel/wedding in the review part of the forum. We had a wonderful time, didn't want to come back home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCheese View Post
By the way, I just joined Facebook and you are absolutely right...the Ocean Blue forum is very imformative!! Thx :)
Are you thinking of switching from Dreams Punta Cana to this new resorthuh.gif?shots.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygilmore View Post
Are you thinking of switching from Dreams Punta Cana to this new resorthuh.gif?shots.gif
No, I'm not switching...I started this thread back in Feb, shortly before booking with Dreams. wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCheese View Post
No, I'm not switching...I started this thread back in Feb, shortly before booking with Dreams. wink.gif
Oh my mistake..I should have looked at the start date!!!! Thank god you aren't leaving Dreams PC..I am relying on you to post your honest review when you get back....considering all the ups and downs with photographers and deposits and WC not responding to emails.