Photo

end of month one...down 15 lbs

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 leigh miller

leigh miller
  • 936 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 12:45 PM

just checking in and keeping myself honest! thanks for all the support here. hows everyone else doing another 10 lbs and i wont feel fat anymore. ive been really pleased with weight watchers.

#2 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 12:46 PM

Wow Leigh! I'm so proud of you! That's definitely motivational. You're just doing weight watchers right? I need to join you :)

#3 leigh miller

leigh miller
      • 936 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 12:49 PM

yeah im just doing the weight watchers online. im not going to meetings. i love it cause i can find points for everything online and enter then as i eat throughout the day. i can look up food for restaurants before i go out too. i even was out a lot with friends last week and one day ate 41 points. but you get those play around points every week.

#4 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 12:52 PM

I did WW about a year ago, and did well when I kept up with it. I'm just not doing anything right now and need to get some motivation. That's awesome how well you did in your first month! Seriously :) Big congrats!

#5 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 12:54 PM

Leigh - that is awesome!! I am so happy for you! I joined the week after you did (if I remember right) and I lost 3 lbs the first week and then stopped keeping track. I have been too busy most of the time and too lazy the rest of the time. But you give me hope! My dress fitting is a month away, so I am going to get serious with it NOW!

#6 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 5,752 posts
            • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 06 February 2008 - 12:56 PM

leigh that is AMAZING, congratulations you skinny minnie you! i am nearing the end of week one and am only down about 1.5 pounds. i kinda fell off the wagon last night because i was hormonal and craving wendy's -- and my FI felt so sorry for me that he drove me there. but afterwards, i went and worked out for 45 mins. that is incredible that you were able to lose so much in the first month! i must know your secret haha

#7 leigh miller

leigh miller
            • 936 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 01:02 PM

i hear you about feeling hormonal. last night i sat on the sofa starving. but only because i was starting my period today. so i watched the biggest loser and wouldnt you know it they were cooking! i ate a bunch of raw carrots.

but dont get me wrong, i have to go to newport beach for a model shoot today for a bridal salon and i totally plan on getting myself something at the coffee bean on the way up. but im going to count the points and go on with my life.

i used to work for nutrisystem and lost a lot of weight with that program after i had my first son but this is so much easier. for me anyway at this time in my life. nows a good time for me to be doing this, before heading into the busy, busy time of the year. being busy and tired is the biggest healthy eating wrecker i know.

#8 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 5,752 posts
              • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 06 February 2008 - 01:05 PM

ugh isnt that always the case when you feel hungry theres something on tv with cooking? what's your workout schedule like since you're so busy?

#9 leigh miller

leigh miller
              • 936 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 01:16 PM

i dont workout. yet! i need to start.

#10 lucy106

lucy106
                • 2,880 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 01:19 PM

Congratulations! That is so awesome! How great is it to see results!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users