Photo

I changed my username - bye bye Mrs.B 2008....

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#11 angitalia23

angitalia23
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 10:49 PM

I feel like I want to change mine now, I agree that your actual name is much more personal.
    Anthony & Angela
    19 June 2008

#12 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
    • 1,798 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 10:50 PM

I did the same sort of thing but totally forgot to tell you guys. I think most of you figured out I used to be stephanie525. With all this crap with my mom I changed it because that was part of my email address and I didn't want him to google search stephanie525 and find me here.

#13 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:40 PM

carly, i can donate some points for you to change it...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#14 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:47 PM

Very cool Alyssa....maybe one day I'll cease to be starchild...haha

#15 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 12:48 AM

I think it's definitely become a mod trend, although I was doing it before I was a mod...

I started as AQHARider, then NurseSarah, now just plain Sarah- it's just easier!

I like Alyssa, although I will miss the smiley!

#16 *JillD*

*JillD*
          • 5,112 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 12:55 AM

I've wanted to change mine for awhile too, but haven't taken the time to check what's available. I think I may be the only mod left with their a "username" and not their real name!

#17 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 12:56 AM

Sorry, I wasn't very clear there - I want to be just "carly", but it's already taken. Then when I try to think of something to change it to, I can never decide and whatever, I'll only be carlymcmullen for a few more months, then I will change it to something esle fo rmy new last name...

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MsShelley
              what do you mean?
              Thanks, Tammy! I only meant I wanted to be "carly", but there already is one. I will change my name to "carlyd" or something once I am married.
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by host
              carly, i can donate some points for you to change it...

#18 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 12:56 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Alyssa
                Yari,

there have been like 40 new Mrs.B something, future Mrs.B, etc -i just figured why not use my name? also - i think Ann is on to something with all the Mods using their names - Shelley used to be BeachBride - funny!
                I was just curious...

I like it!

#19 Alyssa

Alyssa
                • 11,793 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 12:58 AM

thanks girls! :)

#20 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 4,328 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 01:33 AM

actually, i was just thinking about this...

i'm having problems with family members who can't stop googling things and my user name here is also my screenname. fbil has seen all sorts of things i've posted on here and i've been afraid to post anything good ever since.

can one of you ladies let me know how to change my user name? thanks!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users