Sign in to follow this  
Christine

super tuesday my a**

Today has been such a crappy day. I smashed the whole side of my car this morning on the way to work. I was leaving the garage in my apartments and while trying to avoid a pile of construction debris I clipped a corner and now the whole passenger side of my car will have to be replaced.

Gosh I knew I shouldn't have gotten out of bed today.

I am sick, hormonal, and cranky now. My poor DH I was crying so hard this morning over all this I think he thought I was losing it. He must really hate pregnancy!

Anyway, just a friendly reminder for some of you to vote today!

Oh, Chrisine, that is awful. Smashing a car sucks. Totally ruins the rest of the day. Since I can't say, go get a glass of wine after work, I say go track some a HUGE chocolate candy bar! It'll make ya feel goooooooood.

Oh no Christine! You poor thing! Oh how I hate car issues... yuck.

Your DH will understand. Hopefully his candidate (whomever he or she is) does well today so he will be in a good mood :)

oh poo. i hate it when that happens. treat yourself to something nice later ... maybe a pedicure, a massage, or a favorite treat! or just get your PJs on after work and have a nice dinner w/DH.

That really sucks sad.gif If I were you I would have put the car in park right where it was, got out, went back to my apartment and climbed right back into bed.

I agree, treat yourself to something good today!

Awww that sucks! But i'm just glad you are ok! I agree that you need to treat yourself....I think a hot fudge sundae would do the trick!

Sorry to hear about your crappy day. But at least you and the little one are okay. Now you just have 1 more story to add to your 'pregancy diaries' and can tell your kids all about it!

I'm with Carly, go grab some chocolate!