So cute!! :)

#22 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 17 February 2008 - 05:07 PM

Just wanted to bump this and say that we got these last week, they were so cute and looked very professional. Doug was super impressed and I told him he could thank Morgan for the vistaprint hints. We also got our photoshare business cards, and the address lables as well. Everything looks great and matches and will work out well for us. Plus for all 3 things, 100 postcards, 140 address labels, and 250 business cards we just paid like less than $15 in postage, thats it. It was all free! Thanks again Morgan!

#23 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 11:47 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by DougsGirl
      Just wanted to bump this and say that we got these last week, they were so cute and looked very professional. Doug was super impressed and I told him he could thank Morgan for the vistaprint hints. We also got our photoshare business cards, and the address lables as well. Everything looks great and matches and will work out well for us. Plus for all 3 things, 100 postcards, 140 address labels, and 250 business cards we just paid like less than $15 in postage, thats it. It was all free! Thanks again Morgan!
      That is awesome!! I ordered a bunch of stuff yesterday, I will post pics once they come in.

#24 tlomlad

tlomlad
      • Banned
      • 1,949 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 07:32 PM

very very cute, you got a great deal

#25 jarauz

jarauz
        • 251 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 12:41 AM

Abbie beautiful, I'm thinking of doing something like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users