Just wanted to bump this and say that we got these last week, they were so cute and looked very professional. Doug was super impressed and I told him he could thank Morgan for the vistaprint hints. We also got our photoshare business cards, and the address lables as well. Everything looks great and matches and will work out well for us. Plus for all 3 things, 100 postcards, 140 address labels, and 250 business cards we just paid like less than $15 in postage, thats it. It was all free! Thanks again Morgan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougsGirl View Post
Just wanted to bump this and say that we got these last week, they were so cute and looked very professional. Doug was super impressed and I told him he could thank Morgan for the vistaprint hints. We also got our photoshare business cards, and the address lables as well. Everything looks great and matches and will work out well for us. Plus for all 3 things, 100 postcards, 140 address labels, and 250 business cards we just paid like less than $15 in postage, thats it. It was all free! Thanks again Morgan!
That is awesome!! I ordered a bunch of stuff yesterday, I will post pics once they come in.