Song for bride to walk down aisle to

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Carolena7

• 785 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 10:33 PM

Okay, so my fiance totally loves country, which I like some of it, so anyway he wants me to walk down the aisle to "From This Moment" by Shania Twain...I will be walked down the aisle by my dad. So what do you girls think??

#2 Wisco4

• 666 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 10:49 PM

I think it's great that your fiance came up with that on his own! It's a beautiful song to walk down to.

#3 happygilmore

• 576 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 12:17 AM

I think that would be a great song to walk too. And like Amanda said above, how nice that your Fiance has some input!

#4 sohappy

• 260 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 02:32 AM

Sorry not familiar with the title of the song. I'll have to look it up. Do you like the song? That's great that he has an image of you walking down the aisle to him with a song in his mind. So thoughtful.

#5 IrieBride08

• 716 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 03:12 AM

That's such a beautiful song! I break down everytime I hear it! I've been considering walking to it too, but I'm afraid I would a sobbing mess by the time I reached the gazebo!

#6 Yari

• VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 03:14 AM

I like it, so cute!

#7 nat4crim

• 163 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 03:33 AM

My cousin walked down the aisle to that song. I thought it was so fitting.

#8 trishmcdon

• 8 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 12:46 AM

My husband also loves Country. I walked down to "Bless the broken road" by Rascal Flatts. Now, everyone that attended our wedding loves the song even though they are not country fans. Whatever song you agree too will work.

#9 Mel

• 141 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 12:52 AM

I listen to a lot of country. I am walking down the aisle to I Could Not Ask For More by Sara Evans. I had a really tough time deciding between this one and From this moment by Shania Twain. Lucky you, your FI is giving input, mine just says I think both a very good you pick.

#10 Dbld78

• Banned
                    • 665 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 02:11 AM

my lovely man would like me to come down the aisle to one of his favorite songs.....eyes without a face by billy idol.....aaaahahahaha! not really appropriate at all. My uncle is going to do play an acoustical version of anything i chose....but i fairly certain it won't be billy idol!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users