Sign in to follow this  

Viansa is just stunning. We stopped by there on our last Napa/Sonoma trip and while the wines were not my favorite, the winery itself is spectacular.

Viansa Winery in Sonoma - Cal-Italian wines, Gourmet Olive Oil, Monthly Wine Clubs & Wine Gift Baskets from the Sebastiani family

And a friend of mine who is a WC said that it was a great venue to work with.

here is a knottie bio with more pics of the winery

Cookie Test

I second this winery...i go with my sisters for lunch every year. it is stunning and they just finished a big remodel so they are all set for weddings.

if anyone wants to do a day here, let me know :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NABUMBAH View Post
Viansa is just stunning. We stopped by there on our last Napa/Sonoma trip and while the wines were not my favorite, the winery itself is spectacular.

Viansa Winery in Sonoma - Cal-Italian wines, Gourmet Olive Oil, Monthly Wine Clubs & Wine Gift Baskets from the Sebastiani family

And a friend of mine who is a WC said that it was a great venue to work with.

here is a knottie bio with more pics of the winery

Cookie Test

I e-mailed them for more info. Even if its out of my price range I will let you know what I find out.

I did find a 100 year old church in Napa that I might be able to use...

Quote:
Originally Posted by host View Post
I second this winery...i go with my sisters for lunch every year. it is stunning and they just finished a big remodel so they are all set for weddings.

if anyone wants to do a day here, let me know :)
Do they have a restaurant too? I only saw the picnic tables & take out stuff. That's good to know if they do!

yes they do have a restaurant but it maybe more a get it inside take it out kind of place. the food is great though! and they are wonderful to work with. i also know a great florist up that way.

here are some pics from a wedding i shot their this year. susie and tony - one of my faves!

Leigh Miller Photography

hope that helps! please let me know if you have anymore questions. that same weekend i also shot a wedding in st helena. the reception was at the culinary institute of america also a cool place. kind of looks like hogwarts. heres a link to that wedding too - Leigh Miller Photography

hope that helps!

leigh is right...you order inside and they have salads but they have this barbecue section where you can get yummy sandwiches (bbq chicken, steak) and we eat it outside...then we go back in and sample all the yummies.smile78.gif

Sorry I have had this info for a while, but I have been busy with wedding plans...here is all the info for this place...they have a lot of options.

They also sent me some pictures so if you would like to see them message me or e-mail me.

I will try to get them uploaded sometime, but I am buried in trying to find vendors right now.

2006_Preferred_Partners.doc

Wedding_Dates_Available_for_2007.doc