Viansa Winery

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
  • VIP Member
  • 931 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 02:21 PM

Viansa is just stunning. We stopped by there on our last Napa/Sonoma trip and while the wines were not my favorite, the winery itself is spectacular.

Viansa Winery in Sonoma - Cal-Italian wines, Gourmet Olive Oil, Monthly Wine Clubs & Wine Gift Baskets from the Sebastiani family

And a friend of mine who is a WC said that it was a great venue to work with.

here is a knottie bio with more pics of the winery

Cookie Test

#2 REBECCA

REBECCA
    • VIP Member
    • 1,825 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 02:24 PM

napa is beautiful! So is Sonoma. Both great spots for weddings!!
      Rebecca
      <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
      Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 21 December 2006 - 03:31 PM

I second this winery...i go with my sisters for lunch every year. it is stunning and they just finished a big remodel so they are all set for weddings.

if anyone wants to do a day here, let me know :)
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by NABUMBAH
      Viansa is just stunning. We stopped by there on our last Napa/Sonoma trip and while the wines were not my favorite, the winery itself is spectacular.

Viansa Winery in Sonoma - Cal-Italian wines, Gourmet Olive Oil, Monthly Wine Clubs & Wine Gift Baskets from the Sebastiani family

And a friend of mine who is a WC said that it was a great venue to work with.

here is a knottie bio with more pics of the winery

Cookie Test

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
      • VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 04:28 PM

Ditto ladies! Beautiful location....although it's hard not to be in that area.

#5 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 21 December 2006 - 05:19 PM

I e-mailed them for more info. Even if its out of my price range I will let you know what I find out.
        I did find a 100 year old church in Napa that I might be able to use...
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#6 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
        • VIP Member
        • 931 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 05:23 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by host
          I second this winery...i go with my sisters for lunch every year. it is stunning and they just finished a big remodel so they are all set for weddings.

if anyone wants to do a day here, let me know :)
          Do they have a restaurant too? I only saw the picnic tables & take out stuff. That's good to know if they do!

#7 leigh miller

leigh miller
          • 936 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 03:40 PM

yes they do have a restaurant but it maybe more a get it inside take it out kind of place. the food is great though! and they are wonderful to work with. i also know a great florist up that way.

here are some pics from a wedding i shot their this year. susie and tony - one of my faves!

Leigh Miller Photography

hope that helps! please let me know if you have anymore questions. that same weekend i also shot a wedding in st helena. the reception was at the culinary institute of america also a cool place. kind of looks like hogwarts. heres a link to that wedding too - Leigh Miller Photography

hope that helps!

#8 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 30 December 2006 - 03:53 PM

leigh is right...you order inside and they have salads but they have this barbecue section where you can get yummy sandwiches (bbq chicken, steak) and we eat it outside...then we go back in and sample all the yummies.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#9 Christine

Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 01 January 2007 - 01:22 AM

Sorry I have had this info for a while, but I have been busy with wedding plans...here is all the info for this place...they have a lot of options.

They also sent me some pictures so if you would like to see them message me or e-mail me.

I will try to get them uploaded sometime, but I am buried in trying to find vendors right now.

Attached Files

Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#10 marilili

marilili
            • 200 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:19 PM

I went to a wedding here and it was amazing! I love this winery

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users