Sign in to follow this  
-Kate-

Cooking Class

Tonight Brett and I are going to a 3 hour long Thai cooking class. I'm SO excited. It was a wedding gift from my co-workers and 4 of them are joining us for the class. We get to learn how to make Phad Thai, Kao Soy, Yum Woon Sen, Tom Yum Haeng Sen Lek, and Lab Mua Nang. Plus, I think there is some wine involved.

I'll let you know how it goes and share any tips I learn.

Seattle girls - It's blueribboncooking.com if you want to check it out. It's on Lake Union.

mmmmmmmmmm i'm so jealous - i love thai food!!!! i love love love jungle curry but there aren't many places that make it...and i'm not sure what you'll be making (other than pad thai) b/c i rely on the english translation, but have fun!!!!

That's so great!! You guys will have a blast! I've only been to one cooking class but I remember having a good time. It was fun learning a lot and trying all the different foods....and they did have wine pairings with each item.

Yum! Can't wait to hear about it!!

That sounds so fun and yummy Kate. My girlfriends and I are always saying that we should do one, but we have yet to sign up for it. Let us know how it goes.

That sounds like SO much fun! I've been thinking the two of us should do something like that too. We're always complaining that we don't have any new recipes. Let us know how it goes and of course give us some hints please! wink.gif