32 replies to this topic

#11 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 06:16 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dbld78

do you remember any of her vendors?
    Unfortunately I don't. If you PM me with your email, I would be more than happy to send you some pictures that could maybe give you some ideas.

#12 Dbld78

Dbld78
    • Banned
    • 665 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 06:20 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
      Danielle! Hey, remember me? We met at Tammi and Shaible's? Welcome to the board!
      hahaha....that is so funny! how are you? i had google OOT bags last night and it brought me here.... and i thought of you but i wasn't sure if this was the same one you were talking about. small world....lol!

#13 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 06:22 PM

Yup, I am addicted to this board, as I am sure you will end up being. Good luck with your searches and let me know if I can help with anything...

#14 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 06:24 PM

Quote:
          so i was hoping to find some posts about charleston weddings, since it is the 3rd most popular destination for destination weddings in the continental us. i am a little disapointed....
          Hi Danielle! This forum started as a Cabo, Mexico destination wedding forum just over a year ago - and has expanded since then to include all sorts of destinations. But we're still in the process of growing - so we don't have a ton of info. on every place just yet - but we're getting there! Especially with all of the great U.S. locations. Heck, I was the first PV bride on here - can you imagine!? Anyway, it would be great if you share your info. on Charelston wedding - future brides and grooms would greatly appreciate it, I'm sure!

Happy planning!

#15 Dbld78

Dbld78
          • Banned
          • 665 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 06:47 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by AnnR
            Hi Danielle! This forum started as a Cabo, Mexico destination wedding forum just over a year ago - and has expanded since then to include all sorts of destinations. But we're still in the process of growing - so we don't have a ton of info. on every place just yet - but we're getting there! Especially with all of the great U.S. locations. Heck, I was the first PV bride on here - can you imagine!? Anyway, it would be great if you share your info. on Charelston wedding - future brides and grooms would greatly appreciate it, I'm sure!

Happy planning!
            wow! so i guess i'm a pioneer....hahaha! i would be glad to share my wedding info....thanks for the advice!

#16 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 06:55 PM

Quote:
              wow! so i guess i'm a pioneer....hahaha! i would be glad to share my wedding info....thanks for the advice!
              exactly - good way to look at it!

#17 Dbld78

Dbld78
              • Banned
              • 665 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 06:58 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
                Yup, I am addicted to this board, as I am sure you will end up being. Good luck with your searches and let me know if I can help with anything...
                thanks, carly! i'm pioneering the charleston wedding....hahaha!

#18 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 07:02 PM

Quote:
                  thanks, carly! i'm pioneering the charleston wedding....hahaha!
                  One small step for a bride; one giant leap for brides everywhere!

#19 shannon

shannon
                  • 772 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 07:19 PM

I love Charleston!! --- can't wait to get all your updates and pictures!!!

#20 Christine

Christine
                    • VIP Member
                    • 21,514 posts
                    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 05 February 2008 - 07:22 PM

we actually don't have a lot of continental DW brides. I was one of our first. Shelly and Kate are also planning continental US weddings. A few others as well but Mexico is a huge destination for this board. Post everything you have so we can get more people around here!
                    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users