my charelston wedding...

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Dbld78

Dbld78
  • Banned
  • 665 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 05:39 PM

so i was hoping to find some posts about charleston weddings, since it is the 3rd most popular destination for destination weddings in the continental us. i am a little disapointed....

#2 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
    • 1,016 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 05:48 PM

I was in a wedding last year in Charleston and it was beautiful. Are you still trying to decide on the location? If I can help at all, please let me know.

#3 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 05:49 PM

There is a photographer from charelston on the forum. I'll send you their user name & you can probably get lots of info from them & see venues, etc. Just a minute...

#4 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 05:50 PM

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t14075

Aaron the photographer shoots a lot of weddings in charleston. Probably if you go to his site you'll see lots of venues. Click this post to see his website.

#5 Dbld78

Dbld78
          • Banned
          • 665 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 05:57 PM

i do have my location, we're having our ceremony and reception at the wickliffe house. i love it! i have been vacationing in charleston every summer since i was 12 so 17 years now! it's my family's home away from home really. i just was hoping to get some more info on some of my other vendors...

thanks for your post....

#6 Dbld78

Dbld78
            • Banned
            • 665 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 05:59 PM

i did see his post actually....thank you. the funny thing is that i am a professional photographer in the philadelphia area and i do already have my photographer....he's my partner...hahaha! that's the one vendor i'm bringing with me.

#7 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
              • 1,016 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 05:59 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Dbld78
                i do have my location, we're having our ceremony and reception at the wickliffe house. i love it! i have been vacationing in charleston every summer since i was 12 so 17 years now! it's my family's home away from home really. i just was hoping to get some more info on some of my other vendors...

thanks for your post....
                That is the same place that my friend got married. It was fantastic! Good luck!!

#8 Dbld78

Dbld78
                • Banned
                • 665 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 06:09 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by melglnh2o
                  That is the same place that my friend got married. It was fantastic! Good luck!!
                  really! yeah, i do love it. i am really excited about having our wedding there....being a photographer i have shot soooo many weddings and also been guest to so many weddings in the philadelphia area that i've seen it all and i really wanted some different that wasn't a absolute fortune....because if we had decided to have our wedding here it would have easily been double! no thanks...

do you remember any of her vendors?

#9 boscobel

boscobel
                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 06:13 PM

Danielle! Hey, remember me? We met at Tammi and Shaible's? Welcome to the board!

#10 boscobel

boscobel
                    • VIP Member
                    • 24,213 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 06:14 PM

duplicate posting...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users