Sign in to follow this  

So I think I found another problem... or discovered the problem. When I went to subscribed threads and looked through some of them some of my post were deleted i think? Please Help!

if you have alot of pointless posts, like posts that just say "ditto"..."great post" repeatedly just to get your post count up, they get deleted.

we want you to participate. that means putting some thought into your posts....

okay that makes sense! So does it just automatically go down to 50? I'm sorry I guess I was sharing useless info like someone commented on how she couldnt breathe in her dress and I told her I had the same problem when I tried mine on and she pulled it RIDICULOUSLY tight (but it was awful lol so i felt her pain) and thanking people cuz their post was really helpful (i have a huge list of ideas now!). Last night, sorry to say BEFORE I read your post Tammy, I posted to a bunch of newbies welcoming them... which was pointless too sad.gif I'm a talker if you haven't noticed BUT I promise I plan on coming up with the most AMAZING detailed planning post ever!!! AND review when I get back!

I love this site :)

shakara,

it doesn't automatically go down to 50...alot of your posts were left like the dress comment...its when people just post the same thing over and over again...