Photo

Some of Shea's pics.....EDR

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 jmhein

jmhein
  • 665 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 05:54 PM

Wow! Gorgeous! You looked beautiful and I love your dress! Your bridesmaids looked beautiful too!
    ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#32 DRbride

DRbride
    • 108 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 10:53 AM

Beautiful!!!

#33 Melba

Melba
      • 132 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 03:14 PM

Thanks for sharing! You looked beautiful and your dress is awesome, I love the back of it! The parasol pics are so cute too.

Did you get a package for Gazebo 55 to be decorated? Did you make it down that aisle runner over the sand in heels?

#34 sohappy

sohappy
        • 260 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 03:23 PM

Your dress looks amazing on you! Very beautiful. Congrats!

#35 SheaS

SheaS
          • 380 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 07:32 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Melba
            Thanks for sharing! You looked beautiful and your dress is awesome, I love the back of it! The parasol pics are so cute too.

Did you get a package for Gazebo 55 to be decorated? Did you make it down that aisle runner over the sand in heels?
            I bought the 2 hanging corsages- they were 60.00 each. I also paid for the ivory jute runner (instead of the free red one) and I think that was 40.00. I also paid for the chairs and slips with bows- I think they were 9.00 each, and I had pink rose petals on the runner (I don't think they were on the pics) and the bag was 100.00. I used some of those petals on the tables on our cocktail reception tables with the candles etc.
            I had bought some wedge shoes to wear for the ceremony, but they ended up breaking after I walked in them for 10 minutes! So, I ended up walking barefoot, which was fine. I honestly think it would have been a little diffucult trying to walk in the shoes I had anyways...

#36 nolaroy724

nolaroy724
            • 308 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:49 PM

Shea, everything looked amazing. You two look so happy. I love the parasols and BM picture too. You have some rockin' abs on you girl! You are now my motivation!!

#37 JulieG

JulieG
              • VIP Member
              • 8,323 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 09:18 PM

Everything looks amazing. You looked stunning. Congratulations, everything looked perfect.

#38 MelanieS

MelanieS
                • 820 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 09:52 PM

Thanks for sharing the great pictures. My daughter will be using Gazebo 55 also, so it was fun to see it. Can't wait to see more pics!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users