Photo

Payment for wedding costs at ROR

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mopher

mopher
  • 60 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 09:29 PM

For any of the brides that got back from the resort: Do you know if we pay for all of the items we choose to Chandlyn with the exception of photography. What about things like steel band and the minister fees.

On a side note, I was always told that I could only pay with travelers cheques and in the last e-mail for Chandlyn she said I could use credit cards if I wanted.

#2 Birdie07

Birdie07
    • 1,218 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 04:12 PM

I paid all my fees to chandlyn with credit card. But I didnt have the band. I paid for photography separate to the photoshop.

#3 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,193 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 09:06 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mopher
        For any of the brides that got back from the resort: Do you know if we pay for all of the items we choose to Chandlyn with the exception of photography. What about things like steel band and the minister fees.

On a side note, I was always told that I could only pay with travelers cheques and in the last e-mail for Chandlyn she said I could use credit cards if I wanted.
        I think she told me that they accept cash, travelers cheques & credit cards. You may want to check with her again. And remember, if you pay for photography with a cc there is a charge.

#4 Jerzzygirl

Jerzzygirl
        • 203 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 12:11 AM

I had a few extras including the band and we paid Chandlyn for everything except the photo fee. We paid cash, but we could have used our cc too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users